“The Personal Touch” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
New York City, New York
“The Personal Touch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have traveled a great deal and have stayed in my fair share of B&Bs. And what matters most in my opinion is the personal touch - the individuals who can make or break your stay. I have yet to find a more gracious, friendly and helpful host than Stan! I became ill during our stay and Stan, Len and Danny were so helpful and turned what could have been a disaster into a lovely experience.

Stan is am amazing host who not only made our stay perfect, but continued to help us out even after we left. He kept in touch with us via text, letting us know how the traffic conditions were leaving P-Town saving us hours in delays.

But that's not all! Romeo's is so conveniently located, has parking, and a WONDERFUL outdoor hot tub!!! We awoke each morning to fresh baked treats and retired each night with a beautiful rose on our pillow. These weren't store bought items, but home made with love and the personal touch! Good conversation, personal massages (by lenny at an amazing rate), and the Barbie swimming hole (a must see) rounded out a fabulous experience.

I have been to PTown many times, and now will ALWAYS stay at Romeo's!

Green Features: Excellent! They even recycle their parking passes.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

What a wonderful place to stay! Right in the middle of it all and close to everything! Romeo's Holiday is very clean and welcoming. The hosts Stan and Lenny are wonderful. They truly found their calling in making guests feel welcome. We will definitely stay here again on our next visit! Don't pass up a massage in the spa! Lenny is one of the best masseurs I have been to. We highly recommend this place, go and enjoy. Mike and Jordi

Room Tip: try to get the attic room, you are up away from everyone else. Very cozy, quaint and quiet. Best r...
Green Features: Signs up to conserve water and electricity as a nice reminder.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mike M
Erie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

After an uncomfortable experience at a Guest House in Toronto Canada, we were not sure about staying in another Guest House again. We were getting a little tired of the Motor Home so we decided to take a chance on Romeo's because of the amenities. From the time we pulled up to the front door until the time we were saying our goodbyes after a long weekend. Stan and Lenny could not have been more accommodating. They made our stay very comfortable and were very attentive to anything we needed. In addition to the amenities, from the continental breakfast, to the private deck with the hot tub, the location was great. All the attractions on commercial street just a very short walking distance. I also highly recommend and would schedule a massage from Lenny. The best I ever had and very reasonably priced. Will definitely consider staying there again this year. Thanks Guys for a great weekend and letting us dress up your mannequin during our stay. (sorry I forgot her name)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jerold K
Danbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

This is the place for me to stay when I visit Provincetown. You are warmly greeted by your hosts Stan and Len. Free parking is also provided for you.. You need not use your car as Romeo's is situated close to all sights...food...attractions and gift shops and of course, the beach. The room I stay in is clean, modern, well appointed and comfortable. House keeping and breakfast is taken care of by Dan. I would have to add...breakfast is served hot...muffins..all homemade by Dan...fresh coffee, juice and fruits accompany you early morning fare. You may choose to have it in the main lounge or weather permitting on the private deck...which also has a hot tub for your comfort. If new to Romeo's..Stan and Len or Dan will help you out with directions and know the area well. If tired and run down like I get.....please enjoy a massage by Len. as he is a licensed massage therapist. Len has the best rates in town.

Room Tip: The best tip I can add is to book early! I have already booked my vacation for July of 2014
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Christopher K
Boston, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

What words can I throw in to say what a neat little place this is? I usually don't write reviews for places that I visit for such short stays, but this place is exceptional and deserves a great review. Myself, two friends and their out-of-town house guest took a quick overnight to P-Town to show Ptown to the elderly South African visitor with us. Stan and Lenny were there to greet us on arrival and show us to our rooms and go over everything and they couldn't have been warmer. The bathrooms weren't ensuite with the rooms we had, but that wasn't a problem in the least, as there were three right across the hall and they were always available. The rooms are decorated in well worn yet very comfy antique furniture that practically invites you to use it. Breakfast was served on the back patio, and was quite good -I still dream of the muffin(s) I ate. Location-wise, it is probably the best of the best: not right on Commercial Street, so you avoid the din and evening noise of of being right on the main drag, but about a three minute walk away. The only real noise issue was from occasional betulled gangs of bachelorette partiers stopping by under my window to gawk at the Ken Doll pool party taking place in the fountain out front on their way out for a night on the town. This only happened in the late afternoon, but even that was entertaining, so it really wasn't an issue (running into said bachelorette parties later on at Wave Bar, after they'd spent the afternoon tying it on, was another matter altogether). I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a fun, unique time away!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Roxxma
Inverness, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Provincetown is my favorite destination, but faced with choosing a new place to stay when my regular lodging became unavailable gave me a real headache.

I needn't have worried. Romeo's proved an excellent choice. Stan and his partner Lenny made me feel right at home as did Danny, the houseboy, who served me a delicious breakfast each morning and kept my room tidy. The house is filled with an amazing collection of art and bric-a-brac that fits together perfectly.

I'd picked my room from the website, a cosy queen room overlooking the back deck, and it certainly didn't disappoint.

All in all it was a wonderful week. Thank you. I will be back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Dalia C
Framingham, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have stayed at Romeo's Holiday many times and have never been disappointed. Stan & Lenny are such friendly and gracious hosts, and Dan makes sure that your room is beautiful and that you are always comfortable. The guys treat you like family and are always ready with helpful advice on what to see and where to have a nice dinner, or see a show. I wouldn't stay anywhere but Romeo's Holiday!!!

• Stayed November 2013