“Great digs, charming hosts.”

The Gaslamp Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #16 of 63 Provincetown B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great digs, charming hosts.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

A Provincetown gem. A fantastic location near two of the hotest late night clubs, and a house filled with quirky artwork, make this place fun to stay. The Host's Lenny and Stan are very personable, making an effort to get to know all their guests. There is a hot tub out back, but I didn't use it as it didn't fit my schedule. Also a clothing optional area on the back deck and thanks to long held Catholic Repression, something I didn't use either. Coffee, juice, muffins and fresh fruit are provided. My room was huge, 2 double beds and and separate seating area, this room would have fit 4 in a pinch.Not sure about all the rooms, but mine had a private bath, fans, air conditioning a TV and free WiFi. One of the owners is a licensed Masseuse, and guests get a discounted rate, and even without the discount their massage pricing is the best in Provincetown. A note to our rainbow sisters, Romeo's welcome's women, but tends to attract mostly men.

Room Tip: The front rooms face a main street. Thought mostly quiet late at night, if you are hypersensitive c...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Romeo's Holiday. Host's Stan and Len were very accommodating at this cute gay-run inn. It is conveniently located to many restaurants, bars and amenities. Stan gave me several wonderful recommendations for activities. I specifically loved the clothing optional sun deck and the wonderful décor of each of the rooms. The houseboy David was humorous and made sure my room was taken care of. The icing on the cake was that they let me leave my bags at their inn after I checked out prior to my ferry back to Boston that evening.

Room Tip: Check out each room's profile on their website. They each have a different theme. They have al...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Morehead City, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed 3 nights, hosts Lenny and Stan were great. Bedroom was very comfortable and spacious. Great new bath. Definitely a place to return too. As convenient a location as you could find. Nice hot tub on private outside deck

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

A completely satisfying and wonderful stay at Romeo's Holiday! Literally steps away from all the happenings of Provincetown - the shops, restaurants, and nighttime festivities are right there, a one minute walk to all the excitement, yet still quiet when rest is desired. Highly recommended, the staff is unsurpassed in their attention and the care they exhibit for their guests. If you want to enjoy Provincetown, stay here! Kevin

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have traveled a great deal and have stayed in my fair share of B&Bs. And what matters most in my opinion is the personal touch - the individuals who can make or break your stay. I have yet to find a more gracious, friendly and helpful host than Stan! I became ill during our stay and Stan, Len and Danny were so helpful and turned what could have been a disaster into a lovely experience.

Stan is am amazing host who not only made our stay perfect, but continued to help us out even after we left. He kept in touch with us via text, letting us know how the traffic conditions were leaving P-Town saving us hours in delays.

But that's not all! Romeo's is so conveniently located, has parking, and a WONDERFUL outdoor hot tub!!! We awoke each morning to fresh baked treats and retired each night with a beautiful rose on our pillow. These weren't store bought items, but home made with love and the personal touch! Good conversation, personal massages (by lenny at an amazing rate), and the Barbie swimming hole (a must see) rounded out a fabulous experience.

I have been to PTown many times, and now will ALWAYS stay at Romeo's!

Green Features: Excellent! They even recycle their parking passes.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

What a wonderful place to stay! Right in the middle of it all and close to everything! Romeo's Holiday is very clean and welcoming. The hosts Stan and Lenny are wonderful. They truly found their calling in making guests feel welcome. We will definitely stay here again on our next visit! Don't pass up a massage in the spa! Lenny is one of the best masseurs I have been to. We highly recommend this place, go and enjoy. Mike and Jordi

Room Tip: try to get the attic room, you are up away from everyone else. Very cozy, quaint and quiet. Best r...
Green Features: Signs up to conserve water and electricity as a nice reminder.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mike M
Erie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

After an uncomfortable experience at a Guest House in Toronto Canada, we were not sure about staying in another Guest House again. We were getting a little tired of the Motor Home so we decided to take a chance on Romeo's because of the amenities. From the time we pulled up to the front door until the time we were saying our goodbyes after a long weekend. Stan and Lenny could not have been more accommodating. They made our stay very comfortable and were very attentive to anything we needed. In addition to the amenities, from the continental breakfast, to the private deck with the hot tub, the location was great. All the attractions on commercial street just a very short walking distance. I also highly recommend and would schedule a massage from Lenny. The best I ever had and very reasonably priced. Will definitely consider staying there again this year. Thanks Guys for a great weekend and letting us dress up your mannequin during our stay. (sorry I forgot her name)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple