“Great Place in PTown”

Ranked #16 of 62 Provincetown B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Great Place in PTown”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Romeo's is a great place to stay when in PTown.It is centrally located and only 2 minutes from all the action. Stan and Lenny are the best hosts,warm, friendly and always helpful.BTW, Lenny makes the best 'kugel'.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Malone C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at Romeo's.when I made the decision to stay in Ptown while my hubby went back to CT for the night on business. What a great escape it was for me! Being alone made me somewhat nervous but Stan and Len made me feel comfortable and right at home. Their home itself is warm and inviting and Stan's cookies are to die for. I stayed in the "Queen" room which was comprised of a beautiful antique bed(very comfy) and dresser along with the other necessities. The separate bathrooms were spotless (thanks, Dan). The fact that it was less than 3 minutes from the action and shops of Ptown was fabulous as well. I was able to shop, drop off my bags, relax a bit and go shop again ( how convenient is that, Ladies). If you're looking for a guesthouse in Provincetown without the hassle of parking and in the pleasure of good company from the owners and guests as well, Romeo's Holiday is for you. I'm looking forward to my return. Thanks Stan, Lenny and Dan for all you're caring.--Grace C.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank grace c
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I could not have selected a better place to stay. Stan, Lenny, and David do everything in their power to ensure that each guest need's are addressed. My friends stayed across the street and I decided to stay at Romeos. The hotel is centrally located the bus to go beach stops right in front of hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Martin R
Vienna
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We've been in Provincetown for the first time and it was a great experience. Romeo's Holiday & Spa was the perfect place to stay there. All started with a very warm welcome by Stan and Lenny and some of the very tasty and fresh baked cookies from Lenny. It's a really good accommodation near Commercial Street and many good restaurants, gay bars, clubs and cabarets. Stan gives some helpful recommendations, not only on restaurants but also on shows and other activities.

We had room #30 and that was the perfect one for us, cozy and homelike – „the honeymoon suite“ :-)

Dan, „the houseboy“, was amusing and had some really good jokes, but was also fast in cleaning up the room. When we had finished our breakfast and went back to room, everything was done! A big THANK YOU for this!!

And if you feel for a massage – no problem. Lenny is a really good masseur and as a guest you get a special rate. My partner took one and was completely satisfied with the quality!

A hot tub in the back yard, WIFI and free parking are also included.

For this week we felt like part of the Romeo's family and if we'll come back to Provincetown sometime we already know where to stay – at Romeo's Holiday & Spa!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Thomas S
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Small, 8 room, gay BnB 1 block off the main drag in PTown. Lenny and, Stan make you feel very welcomed. Really enjoyed chatting with the other guests over breakfast coffee each morning on the back deck. Also enjoyed talking with Danny, the house man. Wouldn't ever think of staying anywhere else in PTown.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Ralph F
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The location was what originally drew me here but within a few minutes of my arrival I knew I had made the perfect choice. Stan and Lenny could not be better hosts. They made sure that I had everything I needed to make for a great stay. I made time to get a massage from Lenny, and it was one of the best I ever had. Dan made sure that he got to know all of the guests and their interests so our mornings were like a gathering of good friends. I will be back for sure.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Bruce L
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Great location in center of town. The owners and staff are friendly and accommodating . Massage by Lenny is highly recommended also. The rooms are quaint and clean and I made new friends while staying there.

• Stayed June 2014