“Exceptional service, and even better food, plus lots of smiles from the staff”

The Seafood Grille at The Waterford
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Seafood Grille at The Waterford is casual dining inspired by the sea. In our comfortable and beautifully updated café, you can dine on many signature dishes from nightly fresh local seafood specials to wood fired pizzas, gourmet vegetarian selections, succulent, savory meats, pasta choices, delectable homemade desserts and great options for the kids. Our Lobster and Oyster Bar features several varieties of fresh oysters, with $1 oysters, clams and shrimp all day until 7PM. Our wine list is among the finest in Provincetown allowing you to chose from affordable options to ones that challenge the pallet, yet provide balance to our wonderful cuisine. The Café offers both indoor and outdoor dining options. We are also available for private events, marriage/commitment ceremonies and so much more.
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

To start, the host Robert was very polite in finding us the best seat available. Extremely accommodating for our many requests, and pet friendly! Very impressed by how fast my food got to me, and can i say DELICIOUS! it was the best ive ever had, not to mention loaded with flavor. The server was very kind and took very good care of us. I can say i'll definitely be back for more, plus the atmosphere was to die for!! One of the best restaurants in ptown!

There are newer reviews for The Seafood Grille at The Waterford

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We ate at Seafood Grille on our first night in Ptown. Our dinners - swordfish & scallops - were good, but nothing special and actually a bit bland. The service was less than good, as the server couldn't answer any questions about the menu and spent more time in the kitchen with off duty coworkers than waiting on the occupied few tables.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

A comfortable, romantic atmosphere. Started with great cocktails. Moved on to the chowder, which was the best I've had in a long time. The entres were great. I had the fish tacos - perfectly seared tuna with light cajun seasoning and all the fixin's. Wife had the scallops with angel hair pasta - tossed with olive oil, garlic and fresh tomatoes - all delicate, yet full flavors. The staff was very accomodating and knowlegable. Our waiter was efficient and very friendly and patient as well. He helped us to make decisions and went out of his way to please us. Overall a very nice time here.

1  Thank Kelly F
Reviewed 10 October 2013

After reading reviews we were so excited to have a great PTown Lobster dinner.. First, the prices were really out of line for what we got.. We ordered the steamed lobster special and they didn't even give you a half an ear of corn or a salad or a potato... Nothing at all but the lobster.. For an average of $12 higher than other places offering the same Lobster, but with potato & veg included, we felt ripped off.. I swear I left hungry... Ya gotta give paying customers a little something.. The drinks were good but higher priced as well.. The service was okay, our waiter was really trying.. With the vast choices of restaurants in PTown, I'm never going back here...

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The food here is delicious. It's also a great place to have a drink. In the summer there is always a lively crowd and you can sit at the upstairs bar. I always enjoy myself when I'm here.

1  Thank Robert T