“My Best Latte Ever!”

Wired Puppy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 October 2013

A friend told me I had to have a Salted Turtle Latte (no, there is no turtle in the coffee - - I have no idea why "turtle" is in the name ) and I thank her, because this was THE BEST LATTE I have ever had. It was creamy, rich, smooth, tasty, and perfect.

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

This is a popular place for a great cup of coffee or a variety of teas and cold beverages. Pet friendly! Can get really busy but only because its quality. Some seating inside, bar stools along the windows and lounge and table seating as well. Also have a couple of computers for customer use especially if you're visiting and need one.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Came in for tea and coffee and Wifi. It is a neat place, with funky seats and fun staff. Absolutely essential to shopping and sights.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Upon waking up early one morning, I walked down and got a GREAT cup of house brew and walked down to the McMillian Wharf with a slight hint of fog on the pier. Nothing better than a smell of salt hair, a good cup of coffee and a great walk by the water

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I went here four times as everyone told me the coffee was excellent. There were never many people queuing for coffee, but the service was VERY slow and on my last visit was told the coffee machine had broken - so only filter was available. Each visit was a little disappointing. I expected it, somehow, to be better.