“Great patisserie”

Connie's Bakery
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Offers a good selection of home-prepared cakes and pastries, all tasty and fresh. (They sell yesterday's leftovers at 50% discount) Generous portions too! Recommended.

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Purchased their chocolate raspberry cake for my partners birthday. Possibly the most decadent and delicious cake we have had to date. Courteous and friendly staff. A must try!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Hi. They have great sandwhiches and street pies here. Don't forget to grab a slice of Coconut cake. It is the best!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I stopped in on a whim to get a quick snack. So many things were tempting. I did buy more than planned but I enjoyed it all. I got cookies & pastries - all were excellent. Business was very brisk; staff were friendly & helpful.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

my daughter and i can never decide what we want, so before we drive home, we buy almost everything "to taste". everything is great, but we love the sugar cookies, carrot cake and apple fritters the most. when there were no fresh fritters, we purchased the discounted, day old, plastic wrapped ones and they were still wonderful!