Somerset House Inn
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$211
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$133
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$179
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$122
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$316
US$300
US$166
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$195
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$357
Awol(Provincetown)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsother guestsevery morningcommercial streetp townhappy hourgolden retrieverblueberry pancakesplace to stayhome away from homelook forwardsocial hourevery summerfront porchoff seasonmy favorite partbed and breakfastyogurt
Reviewed 13 October 2013

After committing to each other for 35 years, my partner, Mark and I got married in NYC on 10/9/13, on our "35th anniversary" and wanted to do something special for our "marriage". We booked the Somerset House Inn for 3 nights. Neither of us had ever been to Provincetown. When we arrived, Bob, our gracious host showed us to our room. Our room was #8 on the ground floor with a king sized bed, sunroom, and TV in both the sunroom and the bedroom. The room was GORGEOUS and the refrigerator was stocked with complementary soda and water. During my stay I met the new Golden puppy who Bob called Bud but who another staff member introduced to me as "Bijou". "B" was friendly but a little shy. As for the Inn.... Location, Location, Location! Somerset House is on the corner of Pearl Street and Commercial Ave, near the border between the Central and East sections of P- Town. Our room was spacious with an extremely comfortable King Coil King Sized Mattress. Bob was a first rate host making an incredible hot breakfast item to accompany the other breakfast choices each morning. We were too busy to enjoy the afternoon happy hour on the deck between 5 and 6. However, I can't imagine us having a better time anywhere else. The only issue was the bathroom door that had "settled" and didn't close fully. We mentioned it to "Bob" upon leaving and we are sure he will correct the issue in the upcoming months. We loved Provincetown and loved Somerset House Inn. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Room Tip: Speak with "Bob" the inkeeper about your particular needs
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bubsywub
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Bob and Dan, the owner of Somerset House in, run a great place! The staff are very welcoming and professional, the location cannot be better! I stay there for a week the last two summer and already have my reservation for 2014 summer! I was so well surprise in how good the breakfast is!! They taken a good care of their guests!! I should know! I work in an hotel in Manhattan, NYC!!!

Room Tip: I stayed at room #11, very quiet a cozy!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I've stayed at Somerset House Inn countless times, and each time I do, I'm reminded why I return. The innkeepers, Bob & Dan, are friendly and helpful. The location is fantastic, and the house itself is welcoming. Breakfast is truly outstanding, and I know I will always start the day with some great coffee, fresh fruit and some wonderful, home-made tasty treat that has been made that day. In fact, the blueberry pancakes are made upon request - with plump, fresh, juicy blueberries!

Come & stay here. Come back. Find a home away from home.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We managed to get a room even though we could only spend Saturday night. The owners were friendly, our room had everything (stocked mini fridge, TV with DVD player, gas fireplace, AC and ceiling fan) and the breakfast was better than expected (I was expecting baked goods and coffee - we had a wonderful baked egg dish and irresistible coffee cake, and there was also fruit, cereal and yogurt). The public spaces were friendly and welcoming, the decor was cheerful and relaxing. We were glad to be right across from the Wired Puppy, and the rest of town, but in a quieter area. Thanks to Somerset House and to the reviewers who sent me there!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elaine1953
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I come to the Somerset House every year. It's always been a wonderful time. Tasty breakfast, accommodating owners and almost invisible house staff. This is on the quieter side of town and it's never really that loud at night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends