I stayed with my friend in a dog friendly room (she had her two labs with her) where we had a private patio. I cannot say enough good things about Lands End Inn. We have been coming here since the 1990's. It has new owners but the exact same quality of service. The food and beverages at breakfast are enough to sustain you beyond lunch. Your every need is taken care of...fresh beach towels, the NY Times and Boston Globe at breakfast, cold water, ice and all manner of refreshments and snacks all day up to a 5:00PM wine and cheese hour. The grounds are beautifully maintained...the view and the breeze cannot be beat and you have your own private entrance to the Bay where the swimming is delightful. There is nothing to beat the sheer joy of having breakfast on the porch and looking out over all of Provincetown. I cannot believe Queen Elizabeth has it better than this!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set high atop of Gull Hill in Provincetown's charming West End, Land's End Inn offers exquisite inn accommodations with panoramic ocean views as well as distinctive service. The New York Times describes Land's End Inn as "a lavishly decorated outpost atop the West End with extravagant views and gorgeous grounds." Eighteen luxurious guest rooms, commanding ocean views, a few steps to the water, and all just a short walk to downtown Provincetown, make Land's End Inn the perfect place for romance and relaxation. In addition to private decks and patios, Land's End Inn offers plenty of indoor and outdoor guest common areas for reading, relaxation, romance or reflection. Guests can enjoy the sunny dining room, spectacular great room with its magnificent fireplace, and cozy solarium which affords expansive ocean views and awesome sunsets. Land's End Inn is a destination within itself, yet only a short walk to downtown and all the nightlife, shopping, dining and entertainment that Provincetown offers, and at the door of the spectacular Cape Cod National Seashore. Treat yourself or a loved one to some of the finest luxury lodging accommodations available on Cape Cod. Experience Land's End Inn this season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Land's End Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Land`s End Hotel Provincetown
- Lands End Inn Provincetown