Boatslip Resort
Excellent 5/5
Good 3.5/5
Awol(Provincetown)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewstea dancefree admissionwater pressure in showerp townking roomcomplimentary breakfastthe location is perfectcarnival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2011

My partner and I decided a last minute trip to P-town in October. We booked a room at the Boatslip. I read the reviews and it always came back to the great location. It was truly in the middle of it all. We were in walking distance to everything (i.e. restaurants, shopping...), which is nice because the streets aren't really car friendly as they are packed with pedestrians and bikes and little dogs!! We had a room for two nights and our first room had an inland view which was not all depressing( too many cute houses and buildings to look at). On our second day just by chance we asked to be moved to an oceanview room, which they totally accomadated us with. The rooms are basic but very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and the afternoon teadance overlooking the harbor was a great spot to grab a drink before going out to dinner. It was a nice stay.

Room Tip: Get the harborview room, gorgeous sunrises!!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank vinboyles
Reviewed 19 October 2011

The room itself was basic but did have a fridge. This is not somewhere to go if you want luxury or peace and quiet.

However, if you want somewhere fun and relaxed then it's fine.

Make sure you book a room with a balcony and ocean view as the rooms with an inland view looked extremely depressing. The view makes up for the hotel's other shortcomings.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank Jimjamjwg
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Being a straight, married couple we didn't visit the Boatslip for the reasons that most people do. Price was the deciding factor. We got a late deal costing $119 for our one night stay. We chose to stay here safe in the knowledge that there was no t dance that weekend, so it was actually a very quiet, relaxing stay. The room was large and clean, and featured a balcony overlooking the pool area with great sea-views. The bed was comfortable, the air-con quiet and a fridge is provided which was good.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I have been coming to Provincetown since I was 17 years old and I am 53. I still party and love the Boatslip. I was there Sept !7,this year for a wedding and the swim for life event was taking place too. The time spent there is wonderful. I will be staying again this Halloween,that's the last weekend before they close for the season.I have stayed in dozens of nicer houses there of course but the Boatslip is a staple and we should be happy it's still here.Think of the alternative.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2011

This place is well known throughout P'Town for only being interested in how much of your money they can pull out of your pocket. The money is the only reason they are there. When I'm traveling, there are times I want to "veg" out which is IMPOSSIBLE here. Since as one reviewer stated, I am not a horny 20 year old any more, tea dance, (the only reason to come here), is not something that I have to do. This place might be alright for the circuit boyz, but if that is not your thing, there too many other places to stay where the staff is friendly and efficient and actually care about your needs and if you enjoy your stay. Also are much better maintained and cleaner. Stay at one of these places and if you have to go to T-dance, use the money you save on a better place at a cheaper price. Many are within a 2 to 5 minute walk.

• Stayed: August 2011