Stayed at the Boatslip during Bearweek 2008. The Boatslip has a perfect location right on the bay and is convenient to restaurants and bars in Provincetown. But unfortunately the property is poorly managed. The bathroom was filthy and had not been properly cleaned for some time. The sheets and blankets smelled, probably since there is no airconditioning in the room.
Every morning at 6:45 a.m. a recycling truck pulled up to the property and loaded empty glass bottles in bulk from the teadance party the night before; so much for sleeping in.
I paid $225 per night for the room which is way too much for the quality of service. Thanks though to the property management for the free can of Lysol; I really needed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boatslip, the legendary waterfront landmark and home of the World Famous Tea Dance is located on Commercial Street steps away from historic Provincetown's retail shops, galleries, restaurants and nightlife. Situated in the West End on Provincetown Harbor, the Boatslip offers guests air-conditioned waterfront rooms with private remodeled baths, some with private balconies, limited on-site parking, continental breakfast, a heated pool and sundeck and of course, complimentary admission to Tea Dance! With more than 10 different bars on site, we are an over 21 years of age destination resort. Our wonderfully diverse clientele enjoy an open and inclusive atmosphere making the Boatslip Resort the number one Provincetown destination for the GLBT community and their friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Boatslip Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boatslip Resort Provincetown
- Boatslip Hotel Provincetown