Was in Provincetown for the first time 1st week of June for 4 nights, excellent hotel for the money, staff was helpful & accommodating, last day I was feeling under the weather due to throat problems & fever as well, management allowed me to sleep in & check out at 2PM (since my flight out wasn't until 4PM) without charging me anything extra, they just wanted to make sure I was feeling better. In addition, when checking in I discovered in all my rush to travel I had left my credit card at home, they allowed me to call home & retrieve my credit card info, etc. without any hassle at all! Will definitely stay here again & recommend Boatslip to all who travel to P'town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boatslip, the legendary waterfront landmark and home of the World Famous Tea Dance is located on Commercial Street steps away from historic Provincetown's retail shops, galleries, restaurants and nightlife. Situated in the West End on Provincetown Harbor, the Boatslip offers guests air-conditioned waterfront rooms with private remodeled baths, some with private balconies, limited on-site parking, continental breakfast, a heated pool and sundeck and of course, complimentary admission to Tea Dance! With more than 10 different bars on site, we are an over 21 years of age destination resort. Our wonderfully diverse clientele enjoy an open and inclusive atmosphere making the Boatslip Resort the number one Provincetown destination for the GLBT community and their friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Boatslip Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boatslip Resort Provincetown
- Boatslip Hotel Provincetown