“one word......excellent!”

Sage Inn & Lounge
Ranked #15 of 64 Provincetown B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this place.This was my second stay here and I was very impressed as the owners made a few suggested tweaks from my last stay ( such as more variety at breakfast and improved guest specfic parking) I had a premuim room which was large, clean and comfy with a great view of monument esp when lit. They now have an upstairs sitting area with coffee machine, where i was able to have friends who were staying elsewhere gather and hang for a bit.The co owners and manager always called me by first name and very present and involved one owner even had tools at hand to make on spot repairs etc if needed) They even welcomed my group of friends who would come in and out to throught my three day stay! ( and allowed them to share in the cucumber water that awaits you as you enter) this is the perfect place to stay in p town cant wait to come back next year for girl splash

Room Tip: classic rooms are adaquate premuim rooms are very large
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This B&B is tucked away behind commercial street. Therefore your close enough to all the action but far away enough for a quiet get away. The lobby is beautiful and modern with several sitting areas that allow you to hang out with friends. The rooms are very nice also. The staff was amazing! They were always cheerful and willing to help in anyway they can. They even helped plan our wedding which was held in the gorgeous courtyard. The managers were very accomodating and helped make our day extra special. I definitely recommend staying at Sage Inn. We look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My wife and I were in P-Town for two friends wedding. We stayed in the one bedroom unit which had a handicap access bathroom which was nice and large. The room was kind of small but honestly not cramped. I have to say that the hotel was pretty quiet. We were the first room off the stairs on the 2nd floor and I can not remember ANY noise that was annoying coming from the hotel or the lounge. Air-Co was strong and the staff were all extremely nice and accommodating. John was super nice. We did not eat any meals there. The location of Sage is incredible. We only used our car once to go to the beach. You are directly off Commercial street with all the restaurants, shops etc... A bike rental place is caddy-corner across the street. It was just so nice to be able to walk all over P-Town. We got a parking space which was well worth it. We liked SAGE and would recommend.

Room Tip: Get a parking space.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very spacious, comfortable, and nicely decorated room. Great location, an easy walk from the pier even with luggage. Staff was friendly, breakfast was decent, and late night access was secure and easy.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I stayed at the Sage Inn for the third time during the 4th of July holiday (July 3rd to 7th). It does not disappoint. The rooms are always clean and comfy. The staff is friendly and helpful. The bar makes great drinks - in addition to the signature Sage Cucumber Cocktail, I tried their white peach sangria, which was refreshing and tasty! The food was also fantastic. We ended up eating there one night when the hurricane hit the cape and my friends and I were glad we did. The owners are also very friendly and approachable. I cannot recommend the Sage highly enough.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bill A
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Right on Commercial St but set back so you're buffered from the bustle. Lovely, comfortable room. Simple breakfast, ate outside on deck. Great spots to eat nearby and the Sage Lounge has delicious food & drinks.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marcella C
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Stayed at the Sage recently ,during Bear Week,and was truly pleased with it. Our room and the common areas were wonderful and the staff was charming and most accommodating. Being set back from the roadway was a blessing .I can’t say that we were ever bothered by noise from the roadway including the throngs.I would certainly come back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple