“WE LOVED THE WEST END INN!”
Review of West End Inn

West End Inn
Ranked #38 of 63 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 September 2011

My Sweetie and I stayed at the West End Inn during Provincetown Carnival Week and couldn't have been happier with our accomodations! Warren and his staff were incredibly attentive, assisting us with our luggage up to the top floor suite, providing us with ice and beach towels for our local jaunts, and Ali, packing us a container of fresh fruit one morning to take with us when we left before breakfast for a long glorious day at the beach.

Our suite was lovely, well-appointed, clean and sunny. We enjoyed wine and sunbathing on the deck, with ocean views beyond the trees, and sitting under the stars after an evening of great fun downtown at the bars and restaurants.

At the end of our stay, we decided to check out a bit early in order to avoid the infamous Saturday Cape traffic backup, and Ali was up extra early, cheerfully schlepping our bags down to the car. He's the cat's pajamas! :-)

Overall, our stay was fabulous! Warren and his staff, especially Ali with his newly perfected recipe for homemade Bakklavah, made our stay at the West End Inn unforgettable and highly recommended to all!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SoloTravelerGirl

Reviewed 16 August 2011

My partner and I go to Provincetown each summer and have stayed in different locations over the past few years. Our ongoing search for the perfect place to stay is, I am happy to say, over. The West End Inn completely blew us away. Nestled in the quiet West End, this place is perfectly located away from the bustle of Commercial Street (but close enough to walk to it easily) and close by to the beach. Upon arrival, we were greeted by Warren and his staff who were incredibly welcoming. It is so easy to stay in Inn's and feel like you are a guest in someone's home, but this staff makes it feel like it is YOUR home. Our room was very well appointed, decorated very tastefully and was extremely comfortable. There is plenty of outdoor space for relaxing (even a few off-street parking spaces if you can grab one). The staff goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable - so you won't regret your stay! We will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChicagoBoston
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Gorgeous West End location. Immaculately clean rooms and premises (if you think that's common, think again). Reasonable rates (it's a PTown guesthouse, not the Four Seasons in NYC!). The nicest owner and staff. What more can you want from a Provincetown guesthouse?...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank mgconstant
Reviewed 30 May 2011

I have to say that I was a little concerned about going on just a recommendation but am I happy that I listened. The West End Inn is an amazing choice for P-Town. It is close enough to everything to be great and far away from the craziness to save your sanity. It's only a few minutes away from the center of town and the keeper Warren is great. Keep up the amazing work. I WILL be back.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Nyfoodie001
Reviewed 29 May 2011

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Nyfoodie001
Reviewed 28 July 2010

As a NYC innkeeper myself I was very impressed with the West End Inn. I chose the more contemporary Room 1 which was both comfortable and very tasteful. My only gripe is that the bathroom could use a bit of an update and that was no air conditioning. Thankfully we had enough of a breeze most nights to compensate, and there was a portable fan when we needed it. We loved the garden out front where we could enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast. The location was also a big plus in as much as we were close to all the action (be it the beach or the center of town) and yet far enough away that we could get some peace.

Warren, the innkeeper was supremely personable and helpful, and his assistant Ali was very pleasant.

The free wifi worked very well so I was able to keep on top of bookings back home. Given the rates and the time of yr (peak season) I cannot come up with a better deal in PTOWN re. bridging the gap between super expensive to cheap and nasty.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fergus O
Reviewed 7 September 2009

My partner and I love the West End Inn. It is a rare combination of pretty, comfy, clean, unpretentious and affordable! We prefer the quiet and beauty of the west end of Provincetown. Warren, the innkeeper, is thoughtful and goes out of his way to accommodate his guests. He truly makes you feel at home. We totally recommend the Inn and were dreaming about when we could return the moment we left.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple