“Amazing location, Annoying Property Manager.”

Captain Jack's Wharf
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provincetown
Captain Jack's Wharf
New York City, New York
“Amazing location, Annoying Property Manager.”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I came to Provincetown on my one week off a year to visit a good friend of mine that has a place here. The view is amazing and my friends place is very cute. The only problem I had with the place was the property manager, Greg Saint Complain and his partner Brad. They went out of their way to approach me and talk trash about everyone in town every chance they got. I don't think they said one nice thing about anyone the whole time. My friend says that they are always like this. The manager lives at one of the most amazing places on the cape and they seem so unhappy and negative. I dreaded coming back to my friends place at the ends of the night because if I saw them I would have to be polite and listen to them complain for half an hour. They need to rethink their line of work.

They were the only infection in an amazing trip.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
14 Thank surf m

Families
Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed 12 October 2005

This place is it! It's what P-town is all about!
Cozy, Chariming, Rustic - on a wharf, on the water....quiet and relaxing. Plus, they have wireless if needed. I was able to work there on Fridays, cutting out early on Thursday - LOVED it!
Ingore the Roughin it comment from below - It's Provincetown .... Not NYC.

• Stayed June 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 July 2004

My g/f and i have been staying on the wharf for 6 yrd now and we will stay nowhere else in Ptown. Great place, charming.. be advised.. rustic..
beautiful views.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2004

Staying there is a "unique" experience. You have to be willing to "rough it " a bit...full of charm and character, but may be a little light on the ammenities (like a fan on a really hot day)....great people stay there and come back year after year...being on the water (literally on a old warf) can be a real P-town experience....but its not for anyone that likes "service" or elaborate ammenities. Have been there twice now and will return. Can be considered a bit pricey for what you get, but the bohemian charm is not found anywhere else in Ptown.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member