“Fantastic all around!”
Review of Charm

Charm
Ranked #19 of 63 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We loved the Elephant Walk! It was close to the strip, but still quiet. The hosts were superb and absolutely gracious. They suggested some great entertainment in the area and made our stay very comfortable. I cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are great, but I would try and get a room upstairs, they have less foot traffic the...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Elephantwalkinn, Manager at Charm, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Anthony and Andrew,
Thank you for staying with us at the Elephant Walk Inn. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. I am happy to hear your stay was fantastic!
We are looking forward to having you stay with us again!
Thanks

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very pleasant place to spend a Provincetown weekend. The people who run it are friendly, easy-going and helpful, the whole place is very charming and well kept, and the continental breakfasts (served on the front porch) were delicious (especially the freshly baked muffins). There is a small terrace on the second floor too. Even the other guests were interesting! I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Elephantwalkinn, Manager at Charm, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Hello,

Thank you for staying with us at the Elephant Walk Inn.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.
I am always happy when guest have fun together while hanging out on the tree house deck!
And thank you for "Highly Recommended" It is something we will never get tired of hearing!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I selected this Inn for my daughter and I due to its close proximity to all the shops and excitement of Commerce Street. I wanted to walk everywhere quickly, yet have a quiet, comfortable place to sleep. We had just that! The room was clean and comfortable had the amenities I like, a small flat screen TV and air conditioning. Great hospitality from the Innkeeper.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa B

Lisa,

Thank you for staying with us at the Elephant Walk Inn.
I am happy to hear you had such a great time while you were here.
I hope you are able to come back again for a longer stay!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My boyfriend and I spent the weekend at the Elephant Walk Inn for my birthday. The value cannot be beat! The inn is conveniently close to Commercial Street, and the continental breakfast is just enough to get your day started. In addition to the excellent accommodations, the innkeeper himself is gracious and hospitable. He had recommendations for everything we asked him about, including bike rentals and take out restaurants. He even let us stow our luggage in the office as our ferry back to Boston didn't depart til 8 hours after check out. We were so grateful for his flexibility. Boyfriend and I cannot wait to return to Provincetown and we will be eager to stay at the Elephant Walk Inn when we do.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marissa P

Marissa And Steven,

Thank you for staying with us at the Elephant Walk Inn. And taking the time to write a review about your stay. It was our pleasure to have you both here.

I am very happy you had such a great time while staying here at the Inn.

Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

My daughter and I spent 4 nights in this beautiful B&B. The Innkeeper is very nice and helpful with information. The house and the rooms are perfectly clean and nice decorated. The beds are quite comfortable. Everything is kept in a very good condition. The patio on the second floor is charming as well and and we loved the tree top terrace. Continental breakfast is served with delicious self-made Muffins. Parking is included. The location east of the town centre is a great place to explore galleries and restaurants. We enjoyed our stay and we will definitely return. A place we can recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ulrike Andrea K

Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Elephant Walk Inn.
It was a pleasure to have you both stay at our Inn.
Over the next months we will be working more on the Inn doing upgrades and doing our best to make your next visit with us better and better.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My wife and I stayed here last weekend. She arrived Friday and was the 1st guest of the season. I was running the Ragnar relay and had to run Fri and Sat from Hull before I arrived at the Elephant Walk Inn Saturday late afternoon. This was our first time staying here in our many years of visiting Provincetown. I had made the reservation and since Kathy was there to support my run I wanted a decent place. I was very happy when she reported to me it was very nice. Very clean, nice manager and owner and she felt fine even Fri night when she was the only guest. It is very well located and close to our favorite restaurant Napi's and all of downtown.Coffee was good as was the continental breakfast. Delicious warm muffins included. We appreciated the parking that came with our room and the rate was very reasonable for Provincetown. The ceiling fan was a good thing since it was a hot May night. We would definitely return...Lisa Christie, Newburyport, MA

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank psychojock
Elephantwalkinn, Manager at Charm, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Lisa ans Cathy,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn.
It was a pleasure to have you both stay with us and look forward to having you come back again soon.
We value the feed back from our guest and are happy to hear you recommend us!

Hope to see you both again.
Don and staff

Reviewed 25 September 2013

The Innkeeper Jeffrey is nice and very helpful with information. He can indicate directions for visits in and around this town. The house is very clean, extremely comfortable and is tastefully decorated. The location east of the town centre is a great place to explore galleries and restaurants. We liked the glass of wine offered around 04:00 PM as an apéro. The patio on the second floor is very charming as well. It was great to park the car in the parking lot next to the Inn at no extra cost. A place we can recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple