My wife and I decided on a weekend away in P-Town to celebrate our anniversary. The problem was we made this decision four days before we were planning to leave. I did some research on the usual sites and made a few calls to see how booked up everything was. I came across The Revere Guest House. Lots of good reviews, the pics I saw looked nice and the location was one street away from the strip which kept things peaceful. I completely lucked out! Gary was very helpful on the phone and managed to get me in for the weekend in two separate rooms. Gary's a great guy and makes you feel very much at home during your stay. The rooms are very nice and very clean (trust me, I'm fussy about this). The property was beautiful and very nicely decorated. You could tell that a lot of thought and effort went in to the set up. We also enjoyed the hot tub.
Two things I read comments about in previous reviews I'd like to address:
1) Sheets: I can tell you with complete confidence that the sheets are the best I've ever slept on in the 40 years of my existence (not kidding) in the queen size rooms. The second night we had a full size bed in the small room and that bed had regular sheets.
2) Parking: I needed to use my car so we took a spot in the lot off property. It was a 45 second walk from the house and was free. Not sure what the person that had an issue with this was talking about.
3)Towels: Turkish Towel company towels are excellent. Ours were very soft and clean.
Breakfast was exactly what we wanted both mornings. Gary makes muffins that are excellent and you get a good selection of other healthy food to eat (hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit and cereal).
We will definitely be back the next time we stay in P-Town and will highly recommend The Revere Guest House to everyone we know!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Provincetown Inn is the perfect place to stay while vacationing or visiting Provincetown at the tip Cape Cod. The Revere Guest House prides itself on the amenities and the attention to details of the guest rooms of this luxurious Cape Cod Lodging. There are six well-appointed guest rooms, a two-room suite and a one bedroom apartment. Relax on the patio with an outdoor gas fire pit or relax on one of two large lounge chairs on the upper deck with panoramic views of Provincetown and Cape Cod Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Revere Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.