“Kobe Burger was Awesome!”
Review of Local 186

Local 186
Ranked #16 of 144 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This was my first visit and it was a lovely sunny afternoon, so we sat out front. Our neighbor at the next table complimented his meal so I asked what he had. He did have the large Kobe burger with lots and lots of things i don't eat. I ordered the 8oz with the guacamole. Excellent!!!! I was very pleased. My mom enjoyed her burger as well. They have a nice menu and carried our basic beer- which is always great with a juicy burger!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A must when you're in Ptown! The best burgers ever! Unique and creative options for a burger that is anything but standard!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Provincetown's Local 186 has great burgers at reasonable prices. Their build a burger option offered great options including my favorite - fried egg. The onion stings were crispy, but not greasy. The rest in our group enjoyed the lamb burger with feta; tuna burger; fish soup (a little spicy) and mussels. Service was prompt, attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This restaurant has a small menu of burgers and hot dogs along with the "normal" sides but the flavor is far from normal. I had the Kobe beef burger and it was delicious. We ate at the bar (because we didn't make reservations) and our bar neighbors swore the Alfredo fries and Kobe hot dog had them driving over an hour each way to eat. The wait staff are wonderful and the bar staff even better. Great selection of house recipe drinks. Definitely will eat here again!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Okay so if you like burgers this is the place to go. They have everything you want plus some things you didnt know you needed, like bacon jam and duck fat aoili !!! Great beers and even better food!!!