“Outdoor seating on the water”
Review of Aqua Bar

Aqua Bar
Ranked #41 of 139 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: International
Prospect, KY
“Outdoor seating on the water”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere on pretty day. Good strawberry margarita expensive $12. No food sold. People brought their own food or bought from food court.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank bravojackie

• Hebrew first
Boston suburbs
“Great views, plenty of food options!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This is a real waterfront experience without a high price at all. It has an open seating area with railing seats facing the water for cocktails or high tops and picnic table choices for more room. It's accessible or actually at the end of the Aquarium Marketplace from Commercial St. The Aqua Bar provides the libation, separate establishments within the food court provides the typical grilled American stuff, with Chinese, Mexican, seafood, a raw bar and gelato options! Definitely something for everyone, kids through adults.

It was a perfect weather day on my visit, opinions might vary on less than perfect days.

Middleboro, Massachusetts
“Great view and good drinks!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The Aqua Bar is a great bar with a beautiful view. We sat on the deck facing the water and enjoyed a beer. What a great way to spend a gorgeous day!This is a great place for couples and groups of people. It has a fun atmosphere and friendly staff.

Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Enjoyable until some disgusting PDA behavior started happening”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We went to the bar and it was a happening place. Both of the bartenders were friendly and made strong although small drinks. They are pricey thought as I ordered a cosmo, a dark and stormy and a MIke's lemonade. It was 24 bucks without a tip. The bartendress had a good attitude so I gave her 3 bucks for the tip. We sat at a table and there was this couple right in front of us standing up. They were making out which I felt they should take it somewhere else. Now admittedly PTown is very liberal and I am as well, but this place had children at the next table.
We moved our chairs so we didn't have to see the two guys pawing each other, and when our drinks were finished I went and ordered another round. I saw that the glass the bartender used for my cosmo was not clean, but I took it anyway and brought it to my table and tried to forget that my glass was dirty and used the straw.. When I got back to the table now the gruesome twosome were more involved and the fly was unzipped and the hands were moving so we all just basically couldn't handle it anymore and left... I think this place that has kids really should have done something about the two guys having sex right in the bar.GROSS oh and BTW it is GROSS if it was a heterosexual couple as well. Take it back to the room!

1 Thank Polly N
Gardner, Massachusetts
“Great Place to Sit and Drink, Romantic Atmosphere”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Went with my Girlfriend and our little one, Was able to get a drink while sitting on a deck overlooking the water, Can also bring food from the restaurants out to the deck to eat. Great Experience if you dont mind $10 non premium drinks

• Visited June 2013