“AWESOME”

ScottCakes
Ranked #3 of 16 Dessert in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Lets start this with the fact I do love cupcakes. I got a recommendation from a friend to check out ScottCakes. ScottCakes only makes 1 type of Cupcake which happens to be my ultimate favorite: yellow buttery cake with butter cream frosting. I also went with 2 friends who like cupcakes but are not big fans of them. The cupcake was nothing short of amazing, one of the best I've ever had in my life. The butter cream was light, creamy, buttery and amazing. The cake was fresh and delicious too. Plus the service were very personable, I did meet Scott. Well worth the stop on Commercial St. in PTown.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My son and I tried these directly because someone was handing out advertising cards. The cupcakes are one flavor or gluten free OR a mini. Vanilla cake.. Pink Buttercream frosting.. The concept beats the cupcake. Overheard: many people really like them but next time I will use my daily calories on something else.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I can't eat gluten, so it's very difficult for me to eat any kind of cake or baked dessert. But when I found out this place had gluten free cupcakes I had to try them! And I was not disappointed. They were absolutely delicious, the cake tasted great and the buttercream frosting was perfect. They only have one flavor but it's all you need. It's really nice to have a gluten-free option for dessert. I highly recommend!

1  Thank Nicolette K
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We went there with family and friends after dinner as we had been given a flyer by a marketing employee while walking down Commercial Avenue. The gentleman also gave us very good directions, without which we may have missed the place. We were a bit surprised at how small the place was, but decided to order some cupcakes anyway. When we were talking with the counter person working there and mentioned we were surprised that they only made one flavor, he simply responded "yes, but they are the best cupcakes you've ever tasted, try them". He was right - they were fresh out of the oven and frosted only moments before our arrival - it was like being at home in your mom's kitchen. We will add this place to our yearly "to do" list for our annual vacation to Cape Cod and Provincetown.

1  Thank busyman269
Reviewed 30 July 2014

we stopped in here solely based on the window display. I bought a t-shirt and got a free cupcake. The cupcakes were delicious. A diabetics worst nightmare, really. For me though, it was great. Totally worth the price of the t-shirt.