“Amazing dinner”

Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Taste the best that Italy has to offer in our cozy wine cellar that has radiated charm and atmosphere for decades. At Ciro & Sal's, inspiration is born from the simple homegrown flavors and traditions of the Northern Italian cuisine. Enjoy the aroma of garlic and herbs, combined with the freshest local ingredients while dining in our dimly lit brick wine cellar. Be seated at an intimate table and settle in for an evening of extraordinary taste sensations.
Montgomery, Alabama
“Amazing dinner”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great atmosphere for a romantic dinner. Wife had the Carbonara, which she said was some of the best she'd ever tasted. I had the meatballs and they were equally as delicious. Checked in on Foursquare and got a free dessert. Went with the Red Velvet Cheesecake, which was great. We will be coming back on our next visit to Ptown.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank mbamman

Montego Bay, Jamaica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Comfort food in P'Town”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I go to P'town once a year, and always stop at Ciro and Sals. You always feel at home and no matter what, the food is always great and the vibe is easy. I would happily recommend to all visitors.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank CaptainMyrie
Wisconsin
“One day in P-town - and chose this place”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Some friends told me the place was popular and I had a groupon - and was very pleased with the service and food. I had shrimp scampi and husband had salmon with muscles. Got 5 jumbo shrimp cooked perfectly - and I ate every piece of pasta and do not typically enjoy pasta very much but the sauce was delicious. Husband liked his salmon and glass of pino - I liked the merlot. Who said red wine does not go with seafood. I liked the décor of the place - lots of sangria bottles and service was good. When I travel someplace for the first time I try to use groupons - I sort of fell like they meet me half way - give me a deal - and I choose them out of all the restaurant choices. It worked well this time.

• Visited May 2014
Highland Mills, NY
“When in Provincetown it's a must”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I mentioned in a previous review that I like consistency when I dine at the same restaurant. I have eaten at Ciro and Sal's many times and no matter what I order, its always good. The portions are the right size and the atmosphere and décor are great. Its a good place for a date or for families. Some menu items are a little high but for the most part prices are average. After all this is a resort town. If you like Italian food this is the place to go. Again, I was there in the off season and reservations are almost required during the summer and holiday weekends.

• Visited April 2014
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Horrible Service. Rude Hostess!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Made reservations weeks in advance to a birthday dinner for two. When we arrived we were seated by the hostess station. The hostess got us our drinks. We sat and finished a whole drink without ever seeing our waitress. After sitting for a bit longer the hostess brought us some bread and refilled our drinks. We finished the bread and our second drink and still never saw the waitress. We sat at the table for over an hours and the waitress never came. At that point we decided to leave. The couple at the table next to us said "I don't blame you" to us. The hostess follow us out. She never apologized for how long we waited. Instead she swore at us for leaving. Calling us a piece of **** in front of the whole dining room.

• Visited March 2014