“Scrumptious”

Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Taste the best that Italy has to offer in our cozy wine cellar that has radiated charm and atmosphere for decades. At Ciro & Sal's, inspiration is born from the simple homegrown flavors and traditions of the Northern Italian cuisine. Enjoy the aroma of garlic and herbs, combined with the freshest local ingredients while dining in our dimly lit brick wine cellar. Be seated at an intimate table and settle in for an evening of extraordinary taste sensations.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This atmospheric restaurant provides romantic ambiance and terrific food, which is only mildly hampered by over-zealous (bordering on slapdash) service and tables for two that are not ideally situated or offering adequate elbow room.

Ciro and Sal's, however, offers a good wine selection, perfectly cooked pasta, fresh seafood and delicious bread and desserts.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great atmosphere for a romantic dinner. Wife had the Carbonara, which she said was some of the best she'd ever tasted. I had the meatballs and they were equally as delicious. Checked in on Foursquare and got a free dessert. Went with the Red Velvet Cheesecake, which was great. We will be coming back on our next visit to Ptown.

1  Thank mbamman
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I go to P'town once a year, and always stop at Ciro and Sals. You always feel at home and no matter what, the food is always great and the vibe is easy. I would happily recommend to all visitors.

1  Thank CaptainMyrie
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Some friends told me the place was popular and I had a groupon - and was very pleased with the service and food. I had shrimp scampi and husband had salmon with muscles. Got 5 jumbo shrimp cooked perfectly - and I ate every piece of pasta and do not typically enjoy pasta very much but the sauce was delicious. Husband liked his salmon and glass of pino - I liked the merlot. Who said red wine does not go with seafood. I liked the décor of the place - lots of sangria bottles and service was good. When I travel someplace for the first time I try to use groupons - I sort of fell like they meet me half way - give me a deal - and I choose them out of all the restaurant choices. It worked well this time.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I mentioned in a previous review that I like consistency when I dine at the same restaurant. I have eaten at Ciro and Sal's many times and no matter what I order, its always good. The portions are the right size and the atmosphere and décor are great. Its a good place for a date or for families. Some menu items are a little high but for the most part prices are average. After all this is a resort town. If you like Italian food this is the place to go. Again, I was there in the off season and reservations are almost required during the summer and holiday weekends.