“Alway Just Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Classic Italian dishes with some innovated additions I have the house smoke "Black Tea" duck just terrific, the friend I was dinning with had the eggplant parmesan classic! Service is just perfection attentive very waiters are very knowledgeable about the menu and wine list. Make reservations if you want to eat here as it is always packed.

One FYI they don't take AMEX, in this day and age at this price point the cost between taking other credit cards and AMEX is minimal it not like you getting a 5.00 sandwich.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Always Fabulous!

Recently Bobby and I had dinner here. As always it was a perfect dining experience. In all the years that I have been eating here, never have I had a bad experience. I expect I never will!
We started with our favorite appetizer, the eggplant involtini For dinner I had the Tuscany pasta with chicken, Bobby had the veal parmesan. They were both excellent! We split dessert! The dining room filled up while we were there on this Monday night, evidence we are not the only fans! Again~Never disappointed!

1  Thank CATTSAR
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Visited July 5, 2014. First thing which struck us is that's it's rather dark, quaint, and tucked away from the outstanding people watching of commercial street. This was a drawback for us, so be forewarned that it's not cape cod-like in regards to the atmosphere whatsoever.

Waitress was superb. She was direct and had a wealth of knowledge about the wine list and menu.

The food itself was delicious. We tried the Gorgonzola filet mignon and the lobster scampi. Outstanding. But both were on the smaller side and left us craving for more. This made the bill feel a bit high at the end of the evening.

Overall this is a nice option if you are seeking secluded intimate dining with good food and smaller portions.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

i celebrate my birthday there every year.
the rack of lamb is to die for with roasted garlic
the menu specials change every tuesday but thr regular menu would please anyone.
save room for dessert

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I try to go here every summer with the same group of friends. We all always enjoy it. Everything, soup, salad, apps, main dish, always great. This time I had the veal and shrimp piccata. Very good! And the veal so tender I could cut it with my fork! Great service. Never had to ask for water, bread, drinks etc. Looking forward to going again soon! Keep up the great job!