“Great lunch, with a view”
Review of Ross' Grill

Ross' Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ross' Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$25 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Much of Provincetown was shut down for the season when we visited on a cold (but sunny) Saturday afternoon in late November, but Ross' was open for lunch so we gave it a try.

Great seafood sandwiches (the swordfish sandwich was excellent) with a beautiful view of Provincetown Harbor.

Nice place, good service, reasonable prices, great food ... what more could you want in a tourist area?

Reviewed 27 November 2013

My wife and I dined here on both nights of our of our stay in Provincetown. We sat at the bar because we like the casual atmosphere and the chance to meet new people. The food was outstanding. The French onion soup was the best we have ever had. Although this may seem like a simple item to prepare we have been to many places that can't get it right. The drinks we had were fabulous and the Bartender Cesar made us feel like regular customers. We made some great new friends while there and plan to visit them again soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

spent a week in provincetown this august, problem is I love great food but hate committing in advance as you can never tell what you will be in the mood for. Ross' is one of the places you need reservations far in advance. Celebrating anniversary with partner we decided last minute we wanted to eat here, they got us a spot at the bar which was great and the service was friendly. loved the tomato salad and chicken dinner was out of this world. i do not care for seafood but my partner loved it.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Consistently Great view and wonderful food...BUT, at the end of the meal we tried to pay our lunch bill of $27 with $40 and were told by the waiter that they didn't have any change. (even though the restaurant and bar were packed). We reported this ridiculous situation to the hostess who sarcastically said "I'll fire him immediately" We were very polite in relaying the story to her and the whole thing left me with a bad taste! Obviously a busy restaurant can make change of a $20! I'm guessing the waiter wanted us to say oh just keep the rest. Not cool for a nice restaurant.

2  Thank Bob B
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I was at Ross' on 9/28/13 and I had the best meal and experience. Our waiter was C. Magnolia and he made our stay so very nice and such a pleasure. I would recommend you place a reservation only because it is a popular place!!!!!