“OMG, that French onion soup!”
Review of Ross' Grill

Ross' Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ross' Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$25 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a treat for an onion lover like me! There are great items on the menu at Ross' Grill, but this one blew my mind! So rich and so creamy! Go there hungry is my advice! Thumbs up for the great service, too! We had Dimitar as our waiter and he was exceptional and friendly!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I decided to have our honeymoon up in the Cape. This restaurant was perfect! Romantic with beautiful views of the ocean and bay area. The bar tender is very good, being a New Yorker we love a good cosmo look no further ross' grill hit it on the nose. Super refreshing and well served. The food was delicious I would recommend the Fried Chicken Sandwhich for lunch !! Truly a great dining experience. Five stars guys !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So there are restaurants in P-town that I love and then there is Ross's Grill. It's excellent every time. I would say that my wife and I have dined at Ross's over 50 times. Caesar the owner is frequently behind the bar and the many of the staff have been with him for years. I have never had a bad meal and frequently have had great ones. Favorites are the Onion Soup Gratinee, Mussels and the Pate are all great starters, Soft Shell Crabs (when in season), Duck, Short Ribs and Steaks are always excellent choices. It can be hard to get a reservation but don't be afraid to take a seat at the bar and dine. The service and the company never disappoint. If you come early and or your table is not quite ready there is a comfortable deck that overlooks the harbor where a early cocktail is just what the doctor ordered to relax and start your P-Town evening.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Four of us recently had lunch at Ross’ Grill and loved it. We arrived at noon and were seated immediately at a nice table. Service was friendly, food was excellent and prices were very reasonable considering the quality of the food, the service, the ambiance and the location.

The fish was fresh, the salads were crunchy, the prices were reasonable. Definitely worth trying.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a not so great experience at Ross' Grill four years ago and hadn't been back until friends asked us to join them for lunch last week. We agreed to give it another try and are glad we did, it was really great! The service was attentive and the prices were reasonable for food of such quality. The view is a major bonus, too. We're looking forward to returning for their happy hour and dinner.