“You have to try the Texas Fish Sandwhich”
Review of Mojo's

Mojo's
Ranked #78 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We often take our boat to P town and one of our favorite lunch places is Mojos. We can tie up grab a bite to eat and be off boating again after only a short stay.

While we've never had a bad meal by far our favorite is the Texas Fish sandwich. A nice piece of flounder along with coleslaw and barbecue sauce.

The fries are also out of this world cooked to order and always hot.

1  Thank RiceWP

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Fresh and tasty, make surew you get the Chipoltte Aioli Sauce.
Staff is friendly and curtious, also an excellent fried chicken sandwich ... dont pass it up

Reviewed 17 June 2014

While Provincetown surely has its share of great restaurant, it also has its fair share of good pit stops. I had not eaten here in years, but Mojo's is one of them and has been around for ever. It is a great place to pick up a quick bite while sightseeing in Provincetown on a budget and when time matters. While there is nothing fancy about it, the menu is pretty extensive and there is sure to be something for everyone. While not really cheap, it surely is competitive. I was craving a hot dog so ordered their foot long with kraut and ketchup. It hit the spot and satisfied my craving on a glorious Monday evening in June, then off to finish my bike ride. There is no inside dining but there are picnic tables outside. It is close to the water so the view of the harbor is magnificent. There is portable sidewalk so the beach is easily accessible as well.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is the best fresh fast food in Provincetown! You can't go wrong with anything you order. Get take out and a few steps and your at the beach!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

McDonalds seems gourmet compared to Mo Jos. I went with my three sisters and none of us was happy with our lunch. I had a burger - it tasted as though it was several weeks old and had just been reheated. My stomach is still feeling the effects of this so called "food" 8 hours later. They had a sign up advertising for a cook. Hopefully they will get one soon who actually knows how to cook simple food. If I could have given this place a zero I would have.