“Best lobster roll in Ptwon for a Steal”
Review of Burger Queen

Burger Queen
Ranked #73 of 139 Restaurants in Provincetown
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best lobster roll in Ptwon for a Steal”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Hello perfect lobster roll. Lotsa meat, little mayo, and a toasty bun. So good, we ate there twice in one day. Seriously. The price at $12.99 was a steal, and we loved eating outdoors at the tables too. Why pay more for a lobster roll when you can get the real deal at Burger Queen?

“Hair in the food”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I am very displeased with this place. My sixteen year old son went in and ordered a lobster roll and when he found a hair in it the waiter just pulled it out. I feel as though they took advantage of him because of his age. Everyone should be treated the same no matter who they are, what their race is, what age they are etc. I will never go back.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Great fast and inexpensive (for PTown!)”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The lobster roil is great and at least five dollars cheaper than other joints. This is a great place to get a quick hamburger or hot dog.

Massachusetts
“Only Okay”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Hamburger was overcooked, onion rings delicious but were sort of cold when we got them. Veggie burger was good.

Fremont, California
“Great pulled pork and burger”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

We only ate three times in Provincetown because of the prices and having not so good experiences. But we had to do it one more time and we choose the Burger Queen mostly for the name. The young man who took our order was quite a character, which enhanced the experience. He recommended the pulled pork for $6.99 and I asked him to guarantee it was good. (I've had some bad experiences.) He laughingly agreed. It was good!

My wife had a burger even though it was a little too pink looking for me, she said it was quite good and so we left Provincetown with a positive food exprrience.

• Visited June 2013