“"Devon has done it again!"”
Review of Devon's - CLOSED

Devon's
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Cuisines: Portuguese, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Modern American food with global influences utilizing local and seasonal ingredients. We have lots of vegan options too. The dining room is a glam Hollywood Regency style affair. The "On The Rocks " bar is an upcycled boat with teak bar top and stone foot rest.
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Have been a huge fan of Devon's for years and am thrilled that he opened a second more casual location! Loved dinner and breakfast! Will be back this summer!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We decided to head down to Devon's for breakfast this morning. It was a disappointment both with the service and the food. Our waitress was horrible. She never bothered to tell us that there were specials, we eventually over heard the other waiter telling another table. She never returned to see if our food was okay. Finally, being her only table you might think she could remember our orders; our food was given to the wrong person and the order was not correct. The food didn't taste bad but the omelette was anemic and the pancakes smelled burnt. I also asked for sugar free syrup and she looked at me like I was a Martian. And what's with $8.00 for a side to two eggs, no toast, no potatoes, just eggs?

1  Thank DRaymond
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The food was very good. The owner incredibly friendly and in a wonderful mood. The waiter was working hard to deliver everything we asked for in a very timely manner. Devon's Deep Sea Dive was a great place for breakfast. Devon's is offbeat, fun, and a place with very good food.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

we had dinner at Devon's Deep Sea Dive this Sunday and all I can say is wow! The Lobster Bisque is so ridiculously over the top and delicious that I seriously contemplated licking the bowl! For the main course I had the Caribbean Sea Food Stew and it was another sensational experience. The Staff were lovely and welcoming and I plan on many, many, returns!

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Our first time here and we were suitably impressed. Clam ceviche was excellent. Lobster bisque was really good and a cross between New England And French bisque. The New England variety is thicker and creamier. The healthy portion of sherry was more French!
Hubby had the olive oil poached cod which was perfectly done! I also highly recommend the Caribbean Seafood Stew which was delicious! So aromatic and the ingredients were cooked just right.
Service was fantastic and very helpful and patient.
Ambiance was casual with remnants of the previous restaurant.
I would certainly recommend this place if you wanted a better than average dinner. Prices here are also slightly above average for Ptown.

1  Thank Khoolton