“Great Place with a View”
Review of Lobster Pot

Lobster Pot
Ranked #10 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Description: Open mid April through last November..."A Provincetown tradition" to those visiting the Outer Cape., our two waterfront dining roomsprovide the harbor view while our full menu, served all day, offers the finest & freshest in seafood,Portuguese specialties, steaks, poultry, vegetarian and light fare. Cocktails served in the "TOP" of thePot bar...famous for our Bloody Mary's & Signature Drinks.. Home of Tim's award winning Clam Chowder.ZAGAT Survey...Top Restaurants on Cape Cod.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The Lobster Pot is the place to go if you are looking for a traditional New England seafood restaurant. Central location with a view of the bay and an upstairs bar that serves food and the best cosmos in town. No trip to Provincetown is complete until you have a meal at the Lobster Pot.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,204)

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This restaurant looks small from the outside, but it is actually a pretty decent size. We were a party of six right around lunchtime, and they took us right away. The food was AMAZING! I got a side salad, and a clam chowder bread bowl... let me tell you, this is the best chowder I've ever had! The other people in my part also thoroughly enjoyed their meals. Even the salad was delicious. The prices were very reasonable, and the service was great. If i'm ever in P-Town again, (which honestly, i would visit again just for the chowder at the Lobster Pot), i will definitely be coming back!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Had lunch here last week and I can't rave enough. Our waitress, Emily, and the host, Sean, were so entertaining and all their recommendations were spot on! We were a party of seven women and everyone of us loved our food. I think the favorites may have been the lobster bisque and the lobster, avocado, mango cocktail. The bloody marys were also scumptious! The upstairs dining room is where you want to be. The views from there are great.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Lunch at the iconic Lobster Pot. Oysters on the half shell, clams on the half shell, lobster bisque, clam chowder, mango avocado lobster appetizer...by then we were full! Fresh fresh seafood. The lobster mango appetizer was great, very rich, but refreshing. The chowder and bisque could be a whole meal. Kind of pricey, but I would do it again...

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Used to be very good food both flavors and quality! We visited 4/18/14 for dinner
Service and cocktails were great but food was lacking. My partner had a steamed lobstet wich was ok but sides were not of flavor. My seafood lingueni was very sad.
No flavor and mostly veggies very little seafood! All this for a $156 dollar tab plus tip!