“Great menu”

Napi's
Ranked #10 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Portuguese
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Napi's is a unique restaurant located on a winding street full of colorful sunflowers and roses, a block away from the hustle and bustle of town. Surrounded by the works of local artists, antique stained glass and carousel horses, you will enjoy our varied menu of Napi and Helen's favorite dishes from around the world.
rochester
“Great menu”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I know some people don't like when there are too many things to choose from, but I do, so I don't want to discourage anybody from going there, but there are a LOT of yummy things and it did take a while to decide. I would definitely go back. We had the avocado spring roll and scallop raviolis for apps. For dinner we had the Shrimp Santa Fe, which was super! And the Chicken Dijon. Definitely two thumbs up!

“Not very good”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Went there on a very special occasion. One person was vegan in the party.
Checked the menu ...had vegan entree and dessert on it.
Great
Got to the place had the vegan entree but later found out did not have the dessert for years we were told.
I had the Brazilian shrimp
Mine was good nothing special.
The vegan was " Horrible"
Bland no taste at all
Guy at front desk was wonderful. But that was about all that was wonderful there.
Never again!!!

• Visited June 2014
Wellfleet, Massachusetts, United States
“Wonderful return to an old favorite”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

It's been a while since we ate at Napi's and I'm so glad we went again. This restaurant has been a family favorite for decades and this visit was not a disappointment. Wait staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Our cosmos were very well done. Salmon was delicious and the rustic mashed potatoes were too. Everything was just perfect. It was also so nice to be remembered and greeted warmly.

• Visited June 2014
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Favorite restaurant in Provincetown”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I admit it...I live in Provincetown! It just occurred to me that it might be nice if I did a review for my favorite restaurant! I have been frequenting, and I do mean "frequent," Napi's for 20 years. I even took 19 of my closest friends there for dinner to celebrate my 65th birthday. Helen (the power behind the wonderful food) and Napi (historian extraordinaire) are gracious hosts. You dine surrounded by (just part) of their huge and tasteful art collection. In winter the wood stove welcomes you. Yes, they are open year round! You feel like you are in their living room even though there are plenty of tables, upstairs and down, and a cozy and comfortable bar where the best martinis in town are served along with anything else you might prefer. Ask Napi about Eleanor of Aquitaine's favorite wine. Ask Helen about the latest wildlife report (that's what tops the news headlines in Provincetown :). The wait staff are all a great mix of warm and professional. Many have been there for years and have my personal recommendation for giving some of the best hugs available in Provincetown. Don't worry, I always initiate them, so your personal space is safe:) Enjoy your Napi's experience!

1 Thank hypomule
Albany, New York, United States
“Return customer”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

A visit to Provincetown wouldn't be complete without a dinner (or two) at Napi's. My husband and I first discovered this hidden gem several years ago. The first time we ate there, the owner and his grandson had gone fishing and fresh cod from Chatham was on the menu! Year after year, this restaurant is consistent in it's food preparation. Napi's has become one of the reasons we vacation in P-town.

• Visited August 2013