“Pleasantly surprised”

Ranked #2 of 136 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood, International, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We attempted this place again after mixed reviews last visit. I am glad we did. Everyone loved their meals - 5 people - only issue was tenderloin ordered as medium rare and was more medium well but tender enough to keep. Otherwise salads, bread, duck, scallops and tuna were all a hit. Good wine selection and attentive/friendly server from Bulgaria. Had a much better table this time as well. Downstairs ocean view. They did a great job accommodating us after a mix up on the reservation - they thought we were supposed to be there several days earlier but we were not even in town.

1 Thank Headed4theBeach

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Excellent menu, fantastic food and wine.
Superb sea view, allowing you to see the sun set
...............................................................................

1 Thank doreenm814
Toronto
“Lobster miso dumplings amazing!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a must when in P-Town. I was so surprised that this place had such a varied and great menu. I highly recommend the dumplings in miso with lobster - I could have eaten ten orders. The entire menu was extremely creative - featuring items such as lobster vindaloo and crab and arugula salad. We each ordered an appetizer and a main - we almost rolled out of this place. We were so full, finished our meals and were extremely satisfied walking out. The average price without drinks for 2 people runs about $100 or so. The quality of food and service is top notch. I'd definitely come back here again in a heartbeat. Make reservations in advance - this place is packed even on a Sunday.

1 Thank travelanywhere81
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Incredibly Romantic”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My wife and I stayed ate at The Mews for our wedding dinner in June. We can't think of a single aspect of our meal that wasn't perfect. The setting, décor and ambiance was perfect for a romantic meal. Our waiter went out of his way to make our meal special and memorable. If you want a memorable, romantic, delicious meal in P'Town, The Mews is it -- you will NOT be disappointed! TeriO & Judy, Charlotte, NC

Washington DC
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I stayed the night in Provincetown and were looking for an upscale restaurant for dinner after three days of camping. The Mews was recommended to us. What a lovely experience! We started off with an ahi tuna starter special then I had the fish special - a pan seared halibut which was delicious. My husband had the almond crusted cod - which he couldn't stop raving about the buerre blanc. Excellent and attentive service and beautiful views of the water. We'll be back on our next visit.

• Visited June 2014