“Great food and nice staff”

Fanizzi’s Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open year-round and daily! Fanizzi's offers a casual waterfront dining for absolutely any occasion at absolutely any time. Owner Paul Fanizzi has mastered the art of the eclectic menu, offering everything from Cape seafood classics to fresh salads to elegant, international entrees to burgers and great comfort foods. Make it a moonlit date or stop in for lunch - we'll see you at Fanizzi's!Sunday Brunch 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. Regular lunch menu also served from 11:30 to 3:45 Dinner 4:00 pm until close. Early Birds Special 4:30 pm until 6:00 pm.Gluten Free Options Available. Function room available Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Reviewed 29 April 2014

While staying at the Surfside, we ordered take-out from Fanizzi's 2 nights and the food was delicious!

Good prices and good food and within walking distance of Surfside as well as other places to stay!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,432)

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Finding a restaurant in Provincetown in the off season can be a challenge; fortunately there are a few open all year. If you are staying at the Surfside, this restaurant is right next door. There is a good selection of menu items and the food is very good. This restaurant sits right on the water and even the bar has a great ocean view, I highly recommend the chowder and the sea food entrees.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Scallops special was yummy and environment is conducive to conversation. Was right next door to my lodging at the Surfside Hotel.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Located very conveniently next door to yo surfside where we stayed. The menu had lots to choose from and we figured it couldn't hurt. We did take out so we could just relax. I ordered my standard chicken parmesan n my partner had the fried cod. The cod was really good. My chicken parmesan was ok. They give you a lot of food so its worth the money. But the sauce I didnt care for. Still I wasnt unhappy. The bread that accompanies dinner was amazing! We went back the next day and ate dinner inside. The waterfront view was to die for. Cocktails were good n strong. We ordered the veal marsala and the country fried chicken. I was really happy with this. We had the Sunday brunch. The pastries and mussels were my fave. I think coffee should be included with the price or there should be a few more options on the brunch menu. Some things were not so great but I fell in love with the blueberry scones. Overall it was a great experience

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I was here last year for dinner. I had one of the hamburger meals. Not fancy, the one I ordered, but it tasted delicious! Cooked to perfection. AND............I had to try the Lobster Bisque first! The best in Provincetown! I had hares this from friends. I plan a trip back this year! Waitstaff is very friendly.