“Food and Entertainment.” 5 of 5 bubbles

39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Food and Entertainment.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

I Like everything about it. Excellent location too.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank JamesTaft

Provincetown, Massachusetts
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Average Food, But Naked Boys Singing Needs to Stop”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

All I will say about their food is that it's average. Not bad or good, but average. The staff in the restaurant has always been friendly to me and while I don't go there often, I have no problem with them.

My beef has to do with Naked Boys Singing which harasses every person walking down Commercial Street. I wish this town passed a "no barking" law. I take a walk every day down Commercial Street and hate having to dodge their overly agressive barkers. The show has been running since 2000-and-forever and we need something new. Finally, I do not personally know any of the "naked boys" and while I have no personal problem with them, I think you're collectively ruining the Provincetown experience. Seriously... stop harassing people. If you're good people will come and see you. If you're not... then that's an indication that something new is needed.

Visited October 2011
4 Thank NOTstevejobs
Hartford, Connecticut
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“Great breakfast! Great atmosphere...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2012

I have been going to Ptown for over 20 years and I eat breakfast here every time I come. They have great breakfast and their pancakes are HUGE (especially the blue berry one). The prices are very reasonable. The coffee very fresh. I always recommend this place to people when they ask me where they can go for a good breakfast. It is also on a great location, right on Commercial Street the heart of Ptown! Check them out!

Visited August 2011
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Average Food, Average Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

I think that this place is a okay place to come, I would return but only because the fish was so delicious. They need to rethink their staff! the waitress seemed unsure about EVERYTHING!

Visited May 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Delicious and Fast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2012

You must try their Bloody Mary's in the morning and their burgers for lunch or dinner. We come here every time we visit P-town.

Visited June 2012