All reviewshot tubouter deckcommercial streetp towndvd libraryevery morninggreat capeprovincetown bayup to datewonderful propertygas fireplaceoff street parkinggreat hostswonderful visitlounge chairsliving areaqueen bed
Reviewed 13 April 2013

We stayed here for our 3 year anniversary. I am in college, so being able to stay in a beautiful room with champagne waiting for me was amazing! Our hosts were absolutely wonderful. Don't let the shared bathroom dissuade you - there are multiple clean bathrooms available. Breakfast was truly amazing, with lots of fresh and home-made options. The location was also wonderful, and we could leave our car and walk anywhere we needed. The hot tub was also a wonderful addition. I felt completely spoiled for an unbelievably low price!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thanks for taking the time to post your kind comments. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back for your fourth anniversary if not sooner.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I loved this place instantly, and always check to see if it's available whenever we go to Provincetown. The rooms are cozy, the house bautiful, the hosts charming and accomodating, the location great, the prices and breakfast good, and the views are wonderful.

Room Tip: As I recall they were all good.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank CalliopeClio
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Thanks so much for posting your kind comments. We are delighted you have always enjoyed your stays with us. As a business practice, we do not actively solicit reviews from guests so we are that much more gratified when our guests take it upon themselves to take their time to post a review. It is much appreciated.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

We are going back for our third time to Aerie House!! We are both so excited to stay in Room 7!!! Last fall we met new friends at Aerie House - Mike and Sean were also staying there the same weekend and we really hit it off. We have stayed in touch for the past year and we will all be meeting back up at Aerie House the weekend of Nov 10th for a little reunion getaway!!!! We are all so excited to stay there and look forward to the INCREDIBLE breakfasts that will greet us each morning. The owners put a ton of work into every detail to make sure that you have the best experience. Last year I wrote a review that the heat was a bit intense. The owners read my review and responded right away ! They were right....I did not tell them the room was too hot. This year if it is too hot I will definitely let them know. I have MS so the heat can aggravate my condition at times but it never slows me down! Last November was unseasonably warm. We truly love coming to Aerie House as it feels like home away from home!

Room Tip: We always take room 7 as it's a full suite. Huge bed, gas fireplace with flat screen tv above it,,,on the first floor, full kitchen and bathroom. We LOVE it!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank krisp_72
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2012

We look forward to your return and want to let you know we will be leaving the air conditioner in your room for your stay. See you next weekend.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Thank you David and Steve for your hospitality and we truly enjoyed sitting on the deck and listening to the water at the beach house. What a treat! A great birthday and anniversary all rolled into Spookybear! Everything was wonderful! Thanks so much!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David T
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2012

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Halloween weekend was great fun for everyone in town and the weather was great.. Thanks so much for the kind reviews and we hope to see you back next year..

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I came to Ptown to paint, and am super happy with my little cottage! I understood it was a lofted bedroom, but didn't realize it was a futon mattress and the close proximity of it to the edge of the ladder opening made me a little nervous! Other than the sleeping arrangement concern, this cottage is very sweet. The space is clean and well stocked with everything one would need. The view from the room is amazing, and the private deck with the Adirondack chairs makes the view even better! The bonus of having my own parking space makes staying here that much easier....Steve and Dave have been great about anything I needed while I was here.

Room Tip: Im here during off the season, so its quiet but Commercial St is super loud in the summer and this should be kept in mind while staying at the Beach House Room 1. The bed is pretty small, I can't imagine sharing it with anyone, luckily there is a pull out sofa and air mattress. This room was very clean, very tidy and very well stocked with anything you will need.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank PenelopeHD
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2012

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and are planning a return visit. Thanks for taking the time to post your comments and we look forward to your return.