All reviewshot tubouter deckcommercial streetp towndvd libraryevery morninggreat capeprovincetown bayup to datewonderful propertygas fireplaceoff street parkinggreat hostswonderful visitlounge chairsliving areaqueen bed
Reviewed 30 May 2013

My family and I stayed there for a day and a half, and it was the most luxurious stay of my life.it was funny it was enjoyable the service was excellent the hot tub was awesome it had an amazing view the tv was great the breakfast delicious. I would come back any time to visit the Aerie House.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Herpamerp
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Thanks for taking the time to post your review and kind comments. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We stayed for a weekend in May and had a fantastic time in PTown and really enjoyed our stay at apt #4. If having a private deck and an ocean view are important to you this place is for you. Great location right on the beach and a short walk to restaurants and in the heart of the gallery area on Commercial street. The owners are friendly and efficient, although we didn't see them too much as we only went up to the main house once to rent bikes, however, they picked us up at the airport as promised and also offered to drive us to the ferry when checking out but we didn't take them up on it as the dock was only a 10 minute walk. We hope to be back in the near future, actually I would love to be there during 'storm' season if there is such a thing as we would love to watch a big lightning storm over the ocean while enjoying a glass of wine at the dinning table in front the the window.

Room Tip: The only problem we had was being woken up at 130a on the Friday night by our apartment makes who came in hooting and a hollering from a night of partying and continued until 4a. Although I doubt this is typical behaviour there, in fact, I don't think our apartment mates knew we were there as they were very sheepish around us for the rest of the weekend. As such, my tip is to avoid this situation make sure your neighbours in the complex know you're there.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Thanks guys, we are delighted you chose Aerie House & Beach Club for your first visit to Provincetown and hope to welcome you back again many, many times.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

The Aerie House is beautiful. We stayed on the top floor with a private deck with the most amazing views of the ocean & their beautiful garden. A week later, I am still talking about breakfast....the most delicious slow-roasted tomatoes you will ever eat! Thanks Steve & Dave for making our girls weekend a hit!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2013

Thanks for your kind comments. We enjoyed having the "girls" stay with us and enjoyed our spirited topical breakfast discussion. We look forward to seeing you all back again.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

We stayed here for our 3 year anniversary. I am in college, so being able to stay in a beautiful room with champagne waiting for me was amazing! Our hosts were absolutely wonderful. Don't let the shared bathroom dissuade you - there are multiple clean bathrooms available. Breakfast was truly amazing, with lots of fresh and home-made options. The location was also wonderful, and we could leave our car and walk anywhere we needed. The hot tub was also a wonderful addition. I felt completely spoiled for an unbelievably low price!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thanks for taking the time to post your kind comments. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back for your fourth anniversary if not sooner.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I loved this place instantly, and always check to see if it's available whenever we go to Provincetown. The rooms are cozy, the house bautiful, the hosts charming and accomodating, the location great, the prices and breakfast good, and the views are wonderful.

Room Tip: As I recall they were all good.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank CalliopeClio
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Thanks so much for posting your kind comments. We are delighted you have always enjoyed your stays with us. As a business practice, we do not actively solicit reviews from guests so we are that much more gratified when our guests take it upon themselves to take their time to post a review. It is much appreciated.