All reviewshot tubouter deckcommercial streetp towndvd libraryevery morninggreat capeprovincetown bayup to datewonderful propertygas fireplaceoff street parkinggreat hostswonderful visitlounge chairsliving areaqueen bed
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I can't say enough nice things about my stay at Aerie House. The house is beautiful - clean, well maintained, and decorated quite nicely. The common areas and rooms are extremely warm and welcoming. The fridge in the room was a nice touch, allowing me to keep snacks and drinks at hand.

Breakfast, served daily on the second floor deck, was wonderful. The food was delicious and plentiful - and the deck offered great views. Afternoon snack and fruit and candy throughout the house were also nice treats.

It was great to have access to bikes through the house as well. Rentals for a week can be pricey, so it was a nice way to save a little and still be able to easily get around town.

Staying at the House also allowed us access to the private beach at the beach club. It was awesome to have a quiet, uncrowded beach to enjoy - and the lounge chairs were an added bonus.

Last, but not least, the innkeepers and housekeeping crew were extremely warm and friendly. They were incredibly helpful and accomodating throughout my week long stay.

I'd wholeheartedly recommend the Aerie House.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your comments. We do really appreciate it. We had a great House of guests for Bear Week and look forward to everyone coming back next year. A great time seemed to be had by all.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

This is my second stay at the beach club apartments. I prefer the top floor or separate apt. to the 2nd floor. But all are great. Delicious breakfast daily up at the inn a couple of blocks away.
DOG FRIENDLY!! Location could not be better. On the beach. East End. I have stayed other places and liked them, but Aerie House can't be beat. Friendly owners. Super DVD library. Very comfortable bed too.

Room Tip: Apt 4 is probably the quietest.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dave and I thank you for taking your time to post these kind comments. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

I've been going to ptown since 1988 and their Beach House apartments are my favorite place to stay. The private balcony has magnificent views, the beach is your front door, and it's quiet . . . a must for me with lodging. And an extra plus is that the inn keepers have dogs and love dogs.

Room Tip: If you don't like stairs, stay in The Cottage or the apartment on ground level. However, the upper apartments have the killer views!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Thanks so much for taking your time to post these comments. We truly appreciate it and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

My family and I stayed there for a day and a half, and it was the most luxurious stay of my life.it was funny it was enjoyable the service was excellent the hot tub was awesome it had an amazing view the tv was great the breakfast delicious. I would come back any time to visit the Aerie House.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Herpamerp
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Thanks for taking the time to post your review and kind comments. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We stayed for a weekend in May and had a fantastic time in PTown and really enjoyed our stay at apt #4. If having a private deck and an ocean view are important to you this place is for you. Great location right on the beach and a short walk to restaurants and in the heart of the gallery area on Commercial street. The owners are friendly and efficient, although we didn't see them too much as we only went up to the main house once to rent bikes, however, they picked us up at the airport as promised and also offered to drive us to the ferry when checking out but we didn't take them up on it as the dock was only a 10 minute walk. We hope to be back in the near future, actually I would love to be there during 'storm' season if there is such a thing as we would love to watch a big lightning storm over the ocean while enjoying a glass of wine at the dinning table in front the the window.

Room Tip: The only problem we had was being woken up at 130a on the Friday night by our apartment makes who came in hooting and a hollering from a night of partying and continued until 4a. Although I doubt this is typical behaviour there, in fact, I don't think our apartment mates knew we were there as they were very sheepish around us for the rest of the weekend. As such, my tip is to avoid this situation make sure your neighbours in the complex know you're there.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Thanks guys, we are delighted you chose Aerie House & Beach Club for your first visit to Provincetown and hope to welcome you back again many, many times.