All reviews hot tub outer deck commercial street p town dvd library every morning great cape provincetown bay up to date wonderful property gas fireplace off street parking great hosts wonderful visit living area lounge chairs queen bed
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Loved the room; I selected the room with an in-room sink (no shower or bath) at the in-between price and it was just enough. Lots of steps, showers are small, yet never a wait. Hot tub out back was wonderful and the breakfasts were wonderful and friendly served outside weather permitting. Be careful on the steps after they water the wonderful gardens, I took quite the spill the first morning of the trip! I would stay again without hesitation. I must admit, my stay was in August 2010, as I am playing catch-up, however, I visited P-Town in April 2013 and passed the place, valid :)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Thanks for finally catching up with your reviews! We appreciate your comments even though your stay was three years ago. It is overtime for a return visit.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We came into town with no reservations. Luckily we saw a vacancy at the Aerie House. Talk about luck. This place was great.....The house, yard and views were awesome. Everything extremely clean. The owners were very warm and friendly (we loved Mack their big black lab). The breakfast was JAMMMIN. Can't say enough good things about this place. We will be back and this is were we will stay from here on in. Another great thing is this place is dog friendly. Next time we know we can bring (Benny) our dog.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jessica j
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

We are delighted you found us and look forward to your return. Mac already misses all the attention you lavished on him!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

This is our fourth summer staying at Aerie House and we will ALWAYS stay here. The breakfast is scrumptious, rooms are cozy and well-decorated, and the hospitality is unmatched! You won't regret staying here and will feel like you've stumbled onto a gem (which you have!)

Room Tip: At the main house some rooms have their own bathrooms, and some share. However, of the rooms without their own bathroom, three rooms share two full bathrooms so it's actually a really nice situation no matter what!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

We are already looking forward to your return next year. Thanks again for the kind comments.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I can't say enough nice things about my stay at Aerie House. The house is beautiful - clean, well maintained, and decorated quite nicely. The common areas and rooms are extremely warm and welcoming. The fridge in the room was a nice touch, allowing me to keep snacks and drinks at hand.

Breakfast, served daily on the second floor deck, was wonderful. The food was delicious and plentiful - and the deck offered great views. Afternoon snack and fruit and candy throughout the house were also nice treats.

It was great to have access to bikes through the house as well. Rentals for a week can be pricey, so it was a nice way to save a little and still be able to easily get around town.

Staying at the House also allowed us access to the private beach at the beach club. It was awesome to have a quiet, uncrowded beach to enjoy - and the lounge chairs were an added bonus.

Last, but not least, the innkeepers and housekeeping crew were extremely warm and friendly. They were incredibly helpful and accomodating throughout my week long stay.

I'd wholeheartedly recommend the Aerie House.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your comments. We do really appreciate it. We had a great House of guests for Bear Week and look forward to everyone coming back next year. A great time seemed to be had by all.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

This is my second stay at the beach club apartments. I prefer the top floor or separate apt. to the 2nd floor. But all are great. Delicious breakfast daily up at the inn a couple of blocks away.
DOG FRIENDLY!! Location could not be better. On the beach. East End. I have stayed other places and liked them, but Aerie House can't be beat. Friendly owners. Super DVD library. Very comfortable bed too.

Room Tip: Apt 4 is probably the quietest.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dave and I thank you for taking your time to post these kind comments. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to your return.