“Absolute Great Find in Provincetown”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provincetown
Aerie House & Beach Club
Ranked #27 of 64 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 August 2013

It was my first time in Provincetown, and it was a last minute decision so I was glad I picked this place! I stayed for two nights at the Aerie House early august. I picked it mainly because it is affordable as opposed to some other places I looked at in the area, it looked nice and they allowed dogs (only a 10$ fee for the whole stay). Both owners were very nice and helpful, the bedrooms were clean, cute and cozy and the premises were extremely well-kept.

I picked the smallest one, room 6 I believe (the bed was very comfy), that shares along with two other bedrooms two bathrooms in the house. This was never an issue, as it was incredibly clean and there was always one of the two available (even in the morning). They put up a breakfast bar on their terrace in the morning, so you get to eat whatever goodness they cooked up as well as the basics. You get to chat up with the other tenants and having breakfast in the sun is a great way to start the day.

They also have a huge DVD collection so you can take any movie up to your room to watch. There is a (clean) spa you can use, and bikes are available to rent. They owners love animals very much, they own a black lab and other tenants also had dogs with them (Provincetown is a dog paradise in itself!) and they all behaved really nicely. My greyhound had no problems and he loved laying around on the lounge chairs outside (I think he would've preferred sleeping there rather than following me around all day!). Since Aerie also has a beach house one street down, you can access the beach through the side of the building and use the beach chairs there, it's worth it.

I can't vouch for other places in the area (which btw all looked really nice too), but this place is a keeper. I'm absolutely coming back. Thank you guys for the nice stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

We are glad you found us as well! Your review really highlighted the value proposition we try to achieve. While we have a full range of accommodations for every budget we try to keep our rates as reasonable as possible and provide a full range of add-on features at no additional costs such as our complimentary bicycles. It is nice to know our efforts are appreciated. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Loved the room; I selected the room with an in-room sink (no shower or bath) at the in-between price and it was just enough. Lots of steps, showers are small, yet never a wait. Hot tub out back was wonderful and the breakfasts were wonderful and friendly served outside weather permitting. Be careful on the steps after they water the wonderful gardens, I took quite the spill the first morning of the trip! I would stay again without hesitation. I must admit, my stay was in August 2010, as I am playing catch-up, however, I visited P-Town in April 2013 and passed the place, valid :)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Thanks for finally catching up with your reviews! We appreciate your comments even though your stay was three years ago. It is overtime for a return visit.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We came into town with no reservations. Luckily we saw a vacancy at the Aerie House. Talk about luck. This place was great.....The house, yard and views were awesome. Everything extremely clean. The owners were very warm and friendly (we loved Mack their big black lab). The breakfast was JAMMMIN. Can't say enough good things about this place. We will be back and this is were we will stay from here on in. Another great thing is this place is dog friendly. Next time we know we can bring (Benny) our dog.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jessica j
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

We are delighted you found us and look forward to your return. Mac already misses all the attention you lavished on him!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We just returned from our first stay at the Aerie B&B. We had a wonderful time and adored the level of thoughtfulness and luxury we encountered--and I say this after sharing a bathroom which I was less than thrilled about at first . Gracious hosts, thank you for everything, including your dog friendly policy. We will be back, in a NY heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thanks for taking your time to post your kind comments. We truly appreciate it and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

This is our fourth summer staying at Aerie House and we will ALWAYS stay here. The breakfast is scrumptious, rooms are cozy and well-decorated, and the hospitality is unmatched! You won't regret staying here and will feel like you've stumbled onto a gem (which you have!)

Room Tip: At the main house some rooms have their own bathrooms, and some share. However, of the rooms withou...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

We are already looking forward to your return next year. Thanks again for the kind comments.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I can't say enough nice things about my stay at Aerie House. The house is beautiful - clean, well maintained, and decorated quite nicely. The common areas and rooms are extremely warm and welcoming. The fridge in the room was a nice touch, allowing me to keep snacks and drinks at hand.

Breakfast, served daily on the second floor deck, was wonderful. The food was delicious and plentiful - and the deck offered great views. Afternoon snack and fruit and candy throughout the house were also nice treats.

It was great to have access to bikes through the house as well. Rentals for a week can be pricey, so it was a nice way to save a little and still be able to easily get around town.

Staying at the House also allowed us access to the private beach at the beach club. It was awesome to have a quiet, uncrowded beach to enjoy - and the lounge chairs were an added bonus.

Last, but not least, the innkeepers and housekeeping crew were extremely warm and friendly. They were incredibly helpful and accomodating throughout my week long stay.

I'd wholeheartedly recommend the Aerie House.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your comments. We do really appreciate it. We had a great House of guests for Bear Week and look forward to everyone coming back next year. A great time seemed to be had by all.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

This is my second stay at the beach club apartments. I prefer the top floor or separate apt. to the 2nd floor. But all are great. Delicious breakfast daily up at the inn a couple of blocks away.
DOG FRIENDLY!! Location could not be better. On the beach. East End. I have stayed other places and liked them, but Aerie House can't be beat. Friendly owners. Super DVD library. Very comfortable bed too.

Room Tip: Apt 4 is probably the quietest.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dave and I thank you for taking your time to post these kind comments. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to your return.