“Room with an (eagle's nest) view...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provincetown
Aerie House & Beach Club
Ranked #25 of 64 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My partner & I were traveling to Ptown from Miami for vacation, and a few friends from NY wanted to join us. Its really difficult to find a NICE b&b that can accommodate more then two people. So thats how I found Aerie House...You can read the other reviews to hear how wonderful this place, breakfasts, Dave and Steve are(and they're all true)... But I highly recommend spending the few extra $ and booking EARLY to reserve the top floor "eagles nest" 2 bedroom with fireplace and private deck. Its awesome and will help make an unforgettable experience. And isn't that what travel and vacation is all an about?

• Stayed: June 2013
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

We are so glad you found us and had a wonderful stay. Thanks for your comments and we hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

It's been nearly 15 years since I last visited P'town and it was great to find a fantastic place to rest our weary travel bones, after four weeks of traveling across the US. Our visit coincided with Memorial Day weekend and, in between dodging prams and strollers on Commercial Street, Aerie House provided a welcome retreat. Our hosts made us feel like part of the family during our 6-night stay over and everything was clean and a great attention to detail. I never used the spa in my room, but the outside hot tub was perfect and provided a great view towards the harbour. The bicycles, although a little dated, were perfect to negotiate Ptown's streets and bike paths through the dunes; although I did find the whole concept of having to return the key each afternoon a little annoying, especially when I wanted an early morning (pre-dawn) cycle to do some photography. I'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We enjoyed meeting and hosting both of you this past summer. We appreciate your comments about our complimentary bicycles. We renew the entire fleet of bicycles every three years as they get a lot of use. This past summer was the third year of the current fleet and we have a new fleet coming next April. The bikes are available every day in-season from 7:00am to 7:00pm. We ask guests to return the keys when they are finished each time so we can assure all guests that we will always have bicycles available when requested. For guests that need bikes outside of these hours or want to keep a bike for their exclusive use during their stay we recommend renting a bike from Ptown Bikes.

Though Australia is a long way from Ptown, we hope to see you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was looking for a cute quiet place to stay in town. I came across the site and browsed the rooms and fell in love with room 2 at the seaside cottage. I was warmly greeted and informed of all of the restaurants and things to do nearby. When I opened the door.....my mouth dropped...it was so much cuter than the pics, large bedroom, super clean bathroom and a well use of space in the living room and kitchen. When I opened the exterior door and vowed that I will be back right here at least once a year. Perfect experience. Thank you soooooooo much.

• Stayed: November 2013
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Thank you for your compliments. We are delighted we exceeded your expectations and look forward to your regular visits.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stayed for 3 nights in the top floor apartment of the guest house which has stunning views of the bay both from the sitting room windows and the private deck. The apartment was very light, clean and comfortable and has delightful night lights. My only concern was the very steep, no doubt original, stairway directly off the living room but I became accustomed to it by the end of the stay. The other staircase in the house is also very steep making the outside stairway via the decks our preferred means of entry. This is a very well organized and well run bed and breakfast. Our hosts had good recommendations for restaurants for dinner and provided a delicious breakfast every morning. It was also great to be able to use the bikes to see more of the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Thank you for taking your time to post your kind comments. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back again.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

It was my first time in Provincetown, and it was a last minute decision so I was glad I picked this place! I stayed for two nights at the Aerie House early august. I picked it mainly because it is affordable as opposed to some other places I looked at in the area, it looked nice and they allowed dogs (only a 10$ fee for the whole stay). Both owners were very nice and helpful, the bedrooms were clean, cute and cozy and the premises were extremely well-kept.

I picked the smallest one, room 6 I believe (the bed was very comfy), that shares along with two other bedrooms two bathrooms in the house. This was never an issue, as it was incredibly clean and there was always one of the two available (even in the morning). They put up a breakfast bar on their terrace in the morning, so you get to eat whatever goodness they cooked up as well as the basics. You get to chat up with the other tenants and having breakfast in the sun is a great way to start the day.

They also have a huge DVD collection so you can take any movie up to your room to watch. There is a (clean) spa you can use, and bikes are available to rent. They owners love animals very much, they own a black lab and other tenants also had dogs with them (Provincetown is a dog paradise in itself!) and they all behaved really nicely. My greyhound had no problems and he loved laying around on the lounge chairs outside (I think he would've preferred sleeping there rather than following me around all day!). Since Aerie also has a beach house one street down, you can access the beach through the side of the building and use the beach chairs there, it's worth it.

I can't vouch for other places in the area (which btw all looked really nice too), but this place is a keeper. I'm absolutely coming back. Thank you guys for the nice stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

We are glad you found us as well! Your review really highlighted the value proposition we try to achieve. While we have a full range of accommodations for every budget we try to keep our rates as reasonable as possible and provide a full range of add-on features at no additional costs such as our complimentary bicycles. It is nice to know our efforts are appreciated. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Loved the room; I selected the room with an in-room sink (no shower or bath) at the in-between price and it was just enough. Lots of steps, showers are small, yet never a wait. Hot tub out back was wonderful and the breakfasts were wonderful and friendly served outside weather permitting. Be careful on the steps after they water the wonderful gardens, I took quite the spill the first morning of the trip! I would stay again without hesitation. I must admit, my stay was in August 2010, as I am playing catch-up, however, I visited P-Town in April 2013 and passed the place, valid :)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Thanks for finally catching up with your reviews! We appreciate your comments even though your stay was three years ago. It is overtime for a return visit.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We came into town with no reservations. Luckily we saw a vacancy at the Aerie House. Talk about luck. This place was great.....The house, yard and views were awesome. Everything extremely clean. The owners were very warm and friendly (we loved Mack their big black lab). The breakfast was JAMMMIN. Can't say enough good things about this place. We will be back and this is were we will stay from here on in. Another great thing is this place is dog friendly. Next time we know we can bring (Benny) our dog.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jessica j
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

We are delighted you found us and look forward to your return. Mac already misses all the attention you lavished on him!