“The first staying here will NOT be the last.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provincetown
Aerie House & Beach Club
Ranked #27 of 62 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband and I have traveled and stayed in many places before that have been very nice but this is my first bed and breakfast. The atmosphere was extremely relaxing and very welcoming from the moment of check in. It was unbelievably clean. There was a tea and refreshment time on the outside deck area. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and plenty to choose from, from coffee, fruit, eggs, bacon...well I think you get the idea. The room we stayed in had a private bath however I did use the "shared" bath and again was surprised on how clean everything was. The next time we stay there, I wouldn't mind a room where you have to use the shared facilities. I would highly recommend the Aeire House to everyone. I look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: August 2014
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

We are so happy you chose Aerie House & Beach Club for your first B&B experience and that we exceeded your expectations. We are particularly appreciative of your comments about how clean everything is as we are very proud of the work our housekeepers do to keep it that way. We have shared your comments with our housekeepers.
Thanks again for taking your time to post this review and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

this is our second time here; it is amazing. great location - close enough to walk to everything yet far enough away not to feel like you are the middle of it all - incredible views and the food is wonderful.
very relaxing and friendly.
it is an added plus to have the bikes and not have to worry about renting them etc.

Room Tip: the rooms with the private bath are worth the extra; the top floor rooms with your private deck are...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bradley48
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

We are so delighted that you returned for a second visit and look forward to your making this a tradition! Thanks for taking your time to post these kind words. It is much appreciated.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The Aerie House is an ideal place to stay in P town. I have stated at many B and Bs over the years in Provincetown but Steve and Dave have it down to a T. The guesthouse is very warm and welcoming. The gardens intermixed throughout the property are well attended too. The breakfast is superb. Rooms are very clean and classy. Both Steve and Dave were available to answer questions. The house even had bikes for guest to use. Location is the east end of town but very walkable to Commercial Street. It also is the nicest pet friendly place I have experienced. My partner and I are definitely returning soon.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank cycleguy64

We are so glad you finally found us and look forward to your return in September. Thanks for taking your time to post this great review. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This was the perfect place for us and our dog...The guest house is lovely and had everything that we could've asked for. Steve and Dave are the perfect hosts and their 2 beautiful labs are a joy..
The breakfasts were outstanding and the deck that its served on is very relaxing. No detail is overlooked and the house is warm and inviting...We stayed in room 4 and it worked perfectly for us. The full size private bathroom was spotless and also had a closet that we found very useful.
The location to the heart of Provincetown was ideal....We look forward to staying here again on our next visit to Provincetown.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and very much appreciate the kind review. We look forward to having all three of you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is one the best places I've ever stayed. My wife and I stayed with our daughter and dog at the cottage right on the beach. The cottage was beautiful and the view was incredible. It was such a relaxing stay! They have a great selection of movies to borrow for rainy days, and they make a really great breakfast too! Definitely try to fried tomatoes; they're delicious! The guys who run the place were friendly, courteous and quite helpful! Whether you're traveling solo or with a large pack, I highly recommend this place and plan on going back next year!

Room Tip: The first floor of the beach cottage is beautiful, has beach access right out the door and has a kit...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

We are delighted you, your family and dog enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for taking your time to post your comments. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you back again.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've stayed at the beach house before (Aerie House also owns a property directly on the beach, which has apartments to rent.These customers are welcome to come up to the actual Aerie House Guesthouse, about a 5 min walk, each morning for breakfast, which we did the last time we stayed at the beach house. ) but hadn't stayed at the guesthouse. We had a wonderful stay (a 4 day stay in early June of this year, 2014). What a great place. I swear I would go all the way back there just for the breakfast. Dave makes THE most delicious breakfasts, and in P -town, the breakfast competition is fierce. I've stayed at a number of guesthouses who ALL make delish breakfasts, each trying to outdo the other with more organic, delicious fare. Well, Aerie House is right at the top of the pile. The best coffee EVER with all the special fancy flavored creams and such. Eggs with chives...cheese...bagels with homemade cream cheese with veggies mixed in. Sausage and bacon that definitely tasted organic and top-knotch. OK, so I'm the type of person who plans vacations around the meals. But it was dynamite. The house is beautiful, with candy bowls that are mysteriously always filled with new and different candies and a gorgeous huge deck you can sit out and eat your food at while gazing at the ocean. Candles always lit at night all around the house and deck and soft music playing. These little touches mean a lot to me, since I don't get away for vacation very often. Hot tub was great. A nice selection of newspapers to read each morning. Good sized-fridge in the room. And ALL the rooms have A/C (so huge in the summer.) And NOT all places in P-Town have a/c. Plus, they have a substantial fleet of bikes you can use each day. This is a nice touch. Saves you the hassle of renting them. And, these bikes were great - brand new Treks, with super comfortable touring seats, gears that switched like butter, and super light frames. Im a bike connoisseur, so it really makes a difference. The ground of the place are awesome - a little koi pond, beautiful plants that make it feel like you are in paradise. Of course, you ARE in Provincetown, which is paradise to me, but this place is just 5 stars in every category.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mandy s
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

WOW! What a great review. We are so happy you fully enjoyed staying at The Guesthouse this time. It was a pleasure having you back again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I spent a weekend at this B&B and had a great time! The room was small but comfortable and was stocked with toiletries and a fridge with two small bottles of champagne. Steve and Dave were excellent hosts and made me feel right at home. They were also happy to provide advice and places to eat/things to do. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious, I left every morning not needing to eat again until the evening! The weather was warm enough for us to eat on the terrace. Guests also have access to the private beach at the beach houses and use of the guest house bikes. Truly a perfect stay and I will definitely be back next time I return to P-Town!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
SteveTait, Owner at Aerie House & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for choosing Aerie House & Beach Club for your Ptown weekend. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and really appreciate your generous feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back.