Aerie House & Beach Club
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$211
Benchmark Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$222
Official Site
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$133
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$179
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$300
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$122
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$195
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$260
US$246
All reviewshot tubouter decktop floorbreakfast cookedcommercial streetdvd libraryp townevery morninggreat capeprovincetown baywonderful propertyup to dategas fireplaceoff street parkinggreat hostswonderful visitlounge chairs
Reviewed 4 May 2007

I spent five blissful nights in the third and top floor unit of the Aerie Beach Club. Imagine a fully-equipped, tastefully decorated one-bedroom apartment with large windows offering unforgetable views of the bay and direct access to the beach...

Also appreciated was the open access to the beautiful and classy Aerie House (a nice five-minute walk), including Dave's tasty breakfast, magazines and newspapers, breathtaking views, and the complimentary use of a bike.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank kmontreal
Reviewed 4 October 2006

This B&B is the complete package. The first thing that came to mind when we initially toured the B&B was "WOW"...our hosts know how to make their guests fell at home. Breakfast was delicious, there was tons of info on local restaurants and bike tours, and the view from our room made us want to stay in all day long. If we ever come back to visit PTown there is no other place we'll stay.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank tcnguru
Reviewed 20 September 2006

Our stay in the middle of September at the Aerie House was our first time staying in Provincetown and, wow, we won’t stay anywhere else! What a great find! We stayed on the top floor, a lovely two room suite called the Eagle’s nest, with a fireplace, sweeping views of the water and a private deck. It was charming, clean and very relaxing. A huge DVD library was available with DVD TVs in each room. There is a great view from the communal hot tub as well. The breakfast buffet was outstanding with delicious homemade goodies like bacon quiche and raspberry pastries that got eaten up fast. There were also healthful selections like whole grain cereals, fresh fruit and soy milk. The owners, Steve and Dave, couldn’t have been nicer. They were very helpful with restaurant recommendations and local activities. Nice touches like glowing candles, orchids and local artwork adorn the common room (which also has a great view!). The location is ideal, a few minutes walk from great restaurants and galleries. Can’t wait to go back!

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2006

We usually spend the first week in July at our timeshare in Provincetown, but because of our work schedule, we had to rent out the timeshare and come a week early. We decided to stay at the Aerie House, and we're glad that we did. The house is beautiful, and the rooms were extremely comfortable.

Steve and Dave, the owners, went out of their way to make guests feel welcome. A wonderful breakfast was served every morning, candles were kept burning in the common areas, and Steve and Dave were always ready with recommendations for things to do and places to go. They really made us feel as if we were house guests.

• Stayed: June 2006
Reviewed 15 October 2005

I recently stayed here for four nights and had a wonderful time. I rented Beach Club cottage #1 and I loved it. It was right on the beach - you can't beat that! The cottage had everything I needed for a unique home-away-from-home experience for a long weekend. My cottage included TV with cable, a full kitchen, free washer/dryer in the Beach Club apartment building next door, my own thermostat, an awesome private deck with a view of the beach (also great for stargazing), CD player, a comfy comforter in one of the drawers for those cool P'Town evenings, a little heater in the wall next to the shower. I also had a sleeping loft where I had to climb a ladder to get to bed, which I thought was just so cool. There's free bike rental for guests at the Aerie House up the hill - I highly recommend taking advantage of this, as I had a very nice time riding the bike trails out to Race Point and Herring Cove. The location of the cottage was great - just a short stroll down Commercial Street to the center of town. There was an internet cafe just a few buildings down called The Wired Puppy which I highly recommend if you aren't bringing your laptop. The owners of Aerie House/Beach Club, Steve & Dave, were very nice and gave me a free ride to the airport on the day of my departure since the ferries weren't running. This was my first visit to Provincetown and I will definitely be back and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. I highly recommend the Beach Club apartments/cottage. I met a lot of other tourists who were unhappy with where they were staying - it was nice to tell them how awesome my cottage was! A good choice.

Stayed: October 2005