Awol
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$211
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$155
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$122
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$166
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$357
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$195
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$267
Crowne Pointe Hist
Boatslip Resort(Provincetown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscontinental breakfastsolar panelsyogurtin townsecond summerbbq areaupstairs roomrefreshing poolherring covesand duneswest endhard boiled eggssmall balconyscreen doornational seashorefavorite placesoverlooking the water
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stayed 2 nights and the place is rundown. Old bedspreads, thin scratchy towels, old tv's, smells bad, nasty carpet. Camping would have been an upgrade. No cell service. Very disappointed. Will not return.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LindaMarie17
Jesse H, Manager at Awol, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. As I appreciate the feedback, I would just like to point out a few things that I believe to be unfair descriptions of our hotel. First of all, I am not a cellphone provider nor do I have a problem with my cell phone service. If your cell phone doesn't work, you should maybe discuss that with your provider and/or change services to one that has coverage, as mine does. With that being said, we offer telephones in your room that can make and receive calls, as well as free wi-fi, so you should have plenty of options to communicate while you visit. On another note, it is inaccurate to call our bedspreads old, as we buy new linens numerous times every year, as well as towels. We nowhere have ever claimed to have anything but older televisions, as most of our guests stay with the intent of enjoying our view, location, and serenity. I apologize if you did not do the research or expect to have something else than what we provided; and of course, if you were worried about the television, we do offer a 37 inch flat screen in our LightHouse Room... I understand that you feel like you want to trash our reputation by exaggerating about things, and that is your prerogative, but please be at least truthful. As you can see by many previous comments, people appreciate the cleanliness and decor of the rooms, so fortunately most people who read reviews here will have many other comments to rate the accuracy of your comments. We all wish you a great Summer and hope that next time you will find what you are looking for, and hopefully wherever that place is, you will try to be fair and accurate in your descriptions.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Inn at the moors is located at the end of commercial street on Provincelands road in Provincetown just across the dune so the view is spectacular !!

The manager Jesse is just amazing, he always cheerful, attentive and want's to make your stay easy and relaxing as possible.

Breakfast is included and again Jesse makes sure that nothing is missing as soon as he heres the coffee pot ending he runs out to put a new one...wow...
Lots off choices: Hard boiled eggs, yogurts all sorts, fruits, croissants, muffins, juices, coffee, tea, hot water, jams and always a little different sweet thing...

Pros : heated pool, nice deck at the pool with a BBQ, parking, Wi-Fi in the rooms (a little bit slow if your room is far from the main office but still works), table and chairs in the room, fridge in the room, cable TV (basic TV not flat but it works), phone, AC, celling fan.

Cons: (Well there is always place to upgrades...) if you're staying in a room at sea level you can hear the people walking upstairs very clearly, no safe in the room (but you could place your valuable at the office), carpet all over.

So if your looking for affordable place in Provincetown that is clean with good amenities and a with very friendly and efficient staff...that's the place !!!

Room Tip: Go for the upper deck if you can afford it
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank aviateure
Jesse H, General Manager at Awol, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

I'm blushing. Thank you for the very kind words. I take a lot of pride in making sure all of my guests are happy, comfortable, and enjoy their stay. When I read things like this, it just strengthens my resolve about how wonderful my staff is. Everyone here is an integral part of making our guest's experience wonderful. I appreciate the feedback, and as you may know, we cannot improve without hearing compliments AND concerns, so I thank you for giving us both. It was fantastic to have you stay with us and we all wish you a great Summer and will hope to see you again in the future. And personally from me, I really do appreciate you noticing the effort I put forth to make everyone as happy as I can. Take care and hopefully see you soon..

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Just returned from my annual visit to P'town and Inn at the Moors. This was our 6th or 7th stay. There's no better value in Provincetown---nice clean rooms, friendly staff, unmatched view, terrific pool that we often had to ourselves. Yes, it's a motel...get over it!

Save literally hundreds of dollars over staying at snooty B&Bs intown where you can't even park of access your car! We used to pay DOUBLE what we pay here.

Nice job again this year. Thanks IATM.

Room Tip: upstairs rooms are much nicer, with balconies and expansive views
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank GeorgieB333

First of all, I want to thank you for being part of the ever-increasing club of happy, return guests, which we are consistently growing. We appreciate seeing your smiles and being able to provide a comfortable place for our guests over and over again.. I also want to thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and comments about us; feedback and unsolicited reviews are a special and genuine reflection on our service, and these kind words really are appreciated. Have a great Summer and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

First let me say we have been coming here for more then 17 years why
the view is breath taking hospitality is top notch if you don't mind being treated
like family/royalty. Sun sets to left of your balcony really setting a romantic evening.
When you pull into the Moors inn you think ok it looks rustic on the outside but don be
fooled they keep it looking like a New England home and most important too blend into
the land scape. This is the hidden Gem!!! of Ptown located just 15 min walk time
to town but away enough for quit peaceful stay when your relaxing on your balcony.
What's in side your clean room is all you need for your stay Television " we did not put it on
the whole week we stayed so much to do didn't need it" small Refrigerator Hair dryer,
Air Conditioner/Heater but wait Coffee pot? they thought of everything the checking area
doubles as picturesque cafe facing the wet lands with its free yes I said it free continental
Breakfast to start you on your day. The coffee is one of the best around we tried the local shops
but run back to the Moors for a second cup.

Ok now for the Staff Manager, Owners of the Inn
We strongly have to say we love love love this Inn it's like
they made this our second home. General Manager Jessy Hurlocker will always greet you
with the biggest smile and will insure that your stay is a pleasant one.
( one stay we did not know how to operate the AC it was 3:00am we called Jessy came in 3 min with the biggest smile said I will get it on for you folks and show you how to operate it just like that it was on) Jessy is also the best Griller in the world if he's Grilling and invites you your in for a treat.
Jessy is truly a star at the Inn a Jack of all trades "We Love him" because he puts our stay first.
The Owners Diane and First let me say we have been coming here for more then 17 years why
but run back to the Moors for a second cup.

Ok now for the Staff Manager, Owners of the Inn
We strongly have to say we love love love this Inn it's like
they made this our second home. General Manager Jessy Hurlocker will always meet you
with the biggest smile we love him because he puts our stay first. ( On one stay we did not know how to operate the AC so we called Jessy at 3:00am within 3.Min he come up with a big smile and said he will get it on and show us how to operate it just like that it was on)

The Owners Diane and Loretta are the back bone to keeping it a well run Inn and a "Family one"
at that. These two owners really make you fell at home that's why we have been calling them
aunt Diane and Loretta for years and they give the biggest hugs!!! Seeing aunt Loretta tending
to the surrounding Gardens of the Moors Inn show's how much detailing they put into the beauty
of the Inn.
House keeping or as I like to say "Room Stylist"
are keeping the rooms very clean fresh and stocked. Shower curtains and bath room are clean.
Room is very clean and if you need any extra towels they will be glade to help.
When you book this Gem you wont want to leave and tell them John Paul and Lili sent you
to show our appreciation. "See you Next Year Inn At The Moors"!!!!!

Room Tip: Any room with a Balcony is great all rooms are quite but book early.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John M
Jesse H, Manager at Awol, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Wow. Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough, thoughtful, and lovely review. We always love to have you stay with us; it is one of the many highlights of June every year. We also thank you for introducing your family to ours, and am still laughing about the fun we had while you were visiting! We wish you a wonderful Summer to you and your lovely wife, and your (our new) extended family.. Thank you again, for taking the time to write, and keep in touch! Have a wonderful Summer and we will look forward to seeing you in the near future. Many thanks, my friend.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Jesse saved us! We were living in an AIR BNB nightmare and Jesse saved the day! It was Memorial Day weekend and Jesse gave us a great deal to stay at the Inn when we were desperately searching that Saturday.

Although it looks a bit shabby from the outside, it is all a part of the Inn’s New England charm. The rooms are very clean and updated with what looks like a brand new bathroom with granite- esque floors. We stayed on the top floor (which I would recommend) and had a porch right off of our room overlooking the marsh and the dunes. It was really beautiful! We also had the opportunity to talk to other folks on their porches around happy hour time which added a nice community touch to our experience. However, if you are planning on sleeping in and are more sensitive to noise, I would recommend staying on the bottom floor for that reason.

The Inn was also PERFECT for us because it was far enough away from the town center to enjoy the beauty of the natural landscape of PTown, but close enough to for us to walk to commercial street. Moreover, we loved the Inn because it was very convenient for cyclists. We are cyclists and decided to bring our bikes to cycle the wonderful, beautiful, and thrilling dune bike trails. I highly highly recommend doing this. I also highly highly recommend staying at the Inn if you are a cyclist. It was the most convenient of all of the other B&Bs and hotels that I saw in Ptown for cycling location wise – whether you bring your own bike or whether you rent one at the bike place right down the street from the Inn.

All in all, this is one of my favorite places I have stayed in EVER in general for the value, location, convenience for cyclists, and most of all hospitality. Jesse was friendly, calm, and helpful during our time of need. He was always approachable and really seems to love working at the Inn. I felt like we got the personal touch (recommendations, warmth, enthusiasm, and historical context/information/discussion of P town culture) of a B&B and the privacy, space, price and convenience of a hotel. We shall be back!

Room Tip: Top Floor for the Balcony and Views ! Bottom floor for possible noise level in the morning for light sleepers!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Jesse H, General Manager at Awol, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Wow! Thank you for the kind-hearted review of your stay! I definitely enjoyed chatting over continental breakfast and helping you enjoy yourselves during your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to write such a well thought out and fairly stated response. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time here and even more happy to know we will see you again in the future.. We wish you a wonderful Summer of cycling and sun and fun. Thank you again and sending you the best wishes for a great rest of the year!