We had one of the upper deck rooms (number 5) and it was great. Double aspect views from the room over the bay and looking down the beach - simply fantastic "good morning" views, and a great spot to watch the sun set with a glass of wine.
Room was a fair size, had a fridge and two very comfy arm chairs, together with separate table and chairs on the deck.
Zero road noise as other buildings separate the rooms from the road.
Rooms below had a larger deck, but we were happy with being on the top floor (of two) - no one walking above you.
Very continently situated, easy walking to shops bars bike rental etc etc.
Clean and well maintained property.
Very happy to recommend this great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in luxury at Dyer's Beach House. This waterfront guest house was converted from an original boat house and the tide laps at your feet on the deck. Recently updated, light and bright guest rooms are well appointed and directly on the beach surrounded by breathtaking harbor views and the beach gardens. Each room enjoys private and semi-private decks. Guest rooms feature luxury bedding, spacious rooms with king and queen options, a private entrance, updated oversized well appointed shower baths, daily housekeeping, and flower filled beach gardens. Every room offers a bar with refrigerator, glassware, water/coffee. Each room maintains WIFI, iHome, flatscreen HD TV/DVD, daily houseman services and a fresh coffee service each morning. Guests always have complimentary free parking for one car. Our guest reviews speak to our spirit. Our view is sure to brighten yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Dyer's Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dyer`s Beach House And Motel
- Dyer`s Beach House Hotel Provincetown
- Dyers Beach Hotel