Very nice small room, just off Ptown's bustling main drag but a world away. Nice shared deck, waves lapping to lull you to sleep. Lousy coffee, but you can brave the surly staff at Joe's across the street for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in luxury at Dyer's Beach House. This waterfront guest house was converted from an original boat house and the tide laps at your feet on the deck. Recently updated, light and bright guest rooms are well appointed and directly on the beach surrounded by breathtaking harbor views and the beach gardens. Each room enjoys private and semi-private decks. Guest rooms feature luxury bedding, spacious rooms with king and queen options, a private entrance, updated oversized well appointed shower baths, daily housekeeping, and flower filled beach gardens. Every room offers a bar with refrigerator, glassware, water/coffee. Each room maintains WIFI, iHome, flatscreen HD TV/DVD, daily houseman services and a fresh coffee service each morning. Guests always have complimentary free parking for one car. When you need more than a waterfront room, please try our 3 bedroom guest suite. We offer both waterfront and garden suites. Our guest suites are rented by the week and sell out quickly. Call for availability. Our guest reviews speak to our spirit. Our view is sure to brighten yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Dyer's Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dyer`s Beach House And Motel
- Dyer`s Beach House Hotel Provincetown
- Dyers Beach Hotel