On Commercial Street in downtown Provincetown west end this is a small 5 unit hotel that sits right on PTown harbor. Every room has a deck, the first floor rooms share a common deck area. Don't expect many of the amenities you would get in a bigger name brand hotel, but our room and the property itself was immaculate, service was exceptional (thank you Mrs. Dyer and David), and a great location. You can walk or bike to everything downtown has to offer and it is in the quieter end of Commercial Street so you can actually hear the water lapping outside your door. We thought the price for a 1 night stay during the peak summer season in this location was very reasonable. Definately will consider returning to Dyers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in luxury at Dyer's Beach House. This waterfront guest house was converted from an original boat house and the tide laps at your feet on the deck. Recently updated, light and bright guest rooms are well appointed and directly on the beach surrounded by breathtaking harbor views and the beach gardens. Each room enjoys private and semi-private decks. Guest rooms feature luxury bedding, spacious rooms with king and queen options, a private entrance, updated oversized well appointed shower baths, daily housekeeping, and flower filled beach gardens. Every room offers a bar with refrigerator, glassware, water/coffee. Each room maintains WIFI, iHome, flatscreen HD TV/DVD, daily houseman services and a fresh coffee service each morning. Guests always have complimentary free parking for one car. Our guest reviews speak to our spirit. Our view is sure to brighten yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Dyer's Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dyer`s Beach House And Motel
- Dyer`s Beach House Hotel Provincetown
- Dyers Beach Hotel