“Loved It”
other travellers have booked this property
Great Location! View of Property from Macmillan Wharf
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Great Location!
View of Property from Macmillan Wharf
Master Bedroom in 2 Bedroom Unit With New Linens!
WATERFRONT and Right in the Heart of Ptown!
2nd bedroom, best can be put together
Bathroom -  - 2 Bedroom Unit
Master Bedroom -  - 2 Bedroom Unit
Views to Die For! -  - 2 Bedroom Unit
Cobblestone path
View off the deck
View from your Bed - 2 Bedroom Unit
Beautiful Gardens are you walk down the cobblestone path
Kitchen -  - 2 Bedroom Unit
Library across the Street
View off the deck!
Views off the deck!
Deck  - 1 Bedroom Unit
Deck - 2 Bedroom Unit
Wharf off the front of the building
Deck sitting area + 2 Chaise Lounges
View off the deck
View looking back at the property from a boat
View from the beach directly out front!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

John G
“Loved It”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Wonderful, cozy, well appointed. Fantastic view of the harbor. We were amazed at how quiet it was, even though we were right in the middle of town in high summer. Had the 4th of July fireworks basically in our lap. Close to great restaurants and shops. Narrow spiral staircase might be a challenge for older guests. Definitely need a sense of humor trying to unload your car on Commercial Street. All in all a great experience and we would stay here again for sure.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Aug 2014
Thanks - you arent kidding about the fireworks. I don't think there is a better place to see them! Hope to see you again next year!
MameAndTh...
Rhode Island
“In a Word, it was FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Well when you come up to deck you are blown away by the view. I felt that way everyday when I got up, just couldnt get over how glorious it was to look out over the beach and harbor. And the unit was really neat. Two floors of living space and just perfectly sized for us... I have NEVER slept better than in that bed. Thought I had insomnia until I slept in that bed for a week. Now I wish I could bring it home. Maybe its just that I need more vacations. Have already booked another week for next summer!

The location is perfect. You are within 1 - 5 minutes of everything in town. We brought a car but, honestly you dont need one here. Also there is so much to do and see. Especially see... lol. The unit is very comfortable and very nicely decorated. You can definitely see an artist influence here. And the neighbors were great. We had a lot of fun with everyone in this neighborhood. Definitely a positive feeling and vibe. I feel rejuvenated.

Little things like having an iron, hair dryer, etc were nice touches. We had no problems with Internet although we have in the past when at other places. Be aware that cell service and Internet can be tough at the very end of the cape, but ours worked just fine this time.

The kitchen, although not huge, is well stocked and very up to date. We only cooked one dinner in, plus our breakfasts, as there are zillions of great places to eat out. Still everything one might need was there and I felt the kitchen was well stocked. I loved having breakfast out on the deck.

The new mini split A/C system in the bedrooms worked great. It was nice to come back to a cold bedroom at night. There were also tons of fans available on both floors, which I honestly prefer. I like having all the windows open. The breeze up on that deck was glorious in the afternoon!

Only bad thing was having to leave (!) Thanks for everything!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location can't be beat... and that view!
Liked least: Leaving ...haha
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Aug 2014
Thank you for your kind words. And yes, I agree... even after 20+ years, I am still blown away by that view.... it never gets old
New York City

new york city
Reviewed 23 March 2014 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
23 Mar 2014
Thanks! We hope to see you again real soon!!!!
Chicago
Reviewed 16 March 2014 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
16 Mar 2014
Thanx! We are glad you enjoy your time at our little Paradise!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$399
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing