“Good clean tastes, but a little dissapointed”
Review of Devon's - MOVED

Devon's
Price range: US$3 - US$34
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: re-OPENING APRIL 29th, 2016 for weekend schedule until JUNE 13th when open 6 days (closed THURSDAY) Call for reservations or more information
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Three friends and I were walk ins on Sunday evening and had the place to ourselves for quite a while. The food was good, with clean clear tastes in the Bouillabaisse, but the service was rushed and the man serving took two plates away while the other two guests were still eating!
The soup starter was a little disappointing too as the flavours were not balanced. We all left uncertain of the experience and I am not sure I would go back again.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Food perfect, excellent service and we were 'walk in's '. Great menu, and the portions are real, and edible.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

My wife and I went to Devon's after being married on the beach and had a fabulous meal. The portion size aren't big, but just right. The food is excellent. We had a romantic table outside because it tends to feel a bit cramped inside since it is so small.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Provincetown has lots of fish-and-chips and chowder restaurants mixed in with newer places with modern, inventive cuisine. Devon's is on the modern side, and does things very well, presenting well-prepared and carefully seasoned food with beautiful garnishes and sauces. We were very pleased with our recent dinner there. My non-dairy tomato bisque with coconut milk was rich, creamy and subtly brightened by lemon grass. The brined pork chop was juicy and beautifully cooked and garnished. My husband's bouillabaisse was excellent. Space is tight inside, although an outside terrace offers an airier option. We chose to be inside on a cool, damp evening and were seated at the back window with a water view, but honestly, the water is more than a stone's-throw away beyond a small garage out back. Still, we weren't there for water views but for fine food, and they delivered that beautifully. It felt expensive for a meal in such narrow quarters, but a lot of P-town restaurants are small. If you want to eat something special and inventive, this is one to consider.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We love Devon's and the food is fantastic. I had the bouillabaisse and my date had the Halibut. It was all just delicious. I would appreciate some more affordable wines and appetizers (that we skipped because they were all $14+)

The service is always great and the tables in the back windows are the best.

See you next year..