“Lovely romantic cottage!”
Review of Labrador Landing

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provincetown
Labrador Landing
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Lovely romantic cottage!”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I have stayed in a number of guest-houses in Provincetown; The Cottage at Labrador Landing is better than every one of them.

Cleanlieness was meticulous; the views from inside and outside are incredible; the location is fabulous; Lyn was very helpful (hopefully we'll see you again soon!); and the size was perfect for the two of us. I agree with another poster about the attention to detail: nothing in P-Town compares to it: modern reading lights attached to the bed; a complete "Guide to Provincetown" which was informative and very helpful; a hanging chalk board for notes; free sea kayaks to use; and a Lavazza Cappuccino maker (complete with Lavazza coffee)!

The Air Conditioner kept us cool during the day. At night, however, we turned it off and opened the doors and windows, which are equipped with modern screens.

The outside area was great too; a quaint private patio opening to a shared deck complete with a gas grill, loungers, and a large dining table. The deck has a staircase that walks down to the beach/bay below, offering some breath-taking views of "Lands End." I enjoyed sunbathing in the loungers during the day, and relaxing in them under the stars at night.

The location is excellent: On the water in the West End, private, and close to all of P-Town's main attractions.

No more guest-houses for us; we'll be returning to Labrador Landing! Thanks again for a wonderful P-Town experience :)

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Couple_617

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed 21 July 2012

The house was as beautiful as expected right down to the light fixtures. I could not help but take pictures of them. It was so immaculate I was nervous my dogs would ruin something.
We loved the location. Our stay was peaceful and yet a short walk to great places to eat, drink and people watch.
We were a party of 2 adults and 2 large dogs and the house was just the right size. We were lucky our neighbors enjoyed our friendly rambunctious big monsters. We were also lucky the weather was perfect the entire week so we enjoyed the private deck and the steps away from the beach, which at high tide worked just like our own swimming pool.
Lyn was very accommodating and patient with arranging the reservation. If the week that followed was open we would have loved staying longer.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Terri L
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2012

My stay in the Boathouse was amazing. The view from the deck during sunset was the way to cap off the day. My yellow lab, Gibbs, enjoyed his twice daily walks on the beach which was a quick 12 steps down the stairs. The interior of the place was top notch. Lynn was so accommodating that she actually dog-sat few a few hours while I enjoyed dinner. Am hoping to go back again during the Fall.

Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank StockieCT
East Lyme, Connecticut
Reviewed 28 August 2011

You can stop looking for a place to stay. Labrador Landing is the gold standard of PTown. The accomodations are simply the best. You will have a wonderful stay and Lynn is the most accommodating person I have ever dealt with.
The views are unbelievable and you are guaranteed a fabulous stay.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank RBgolf
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We just returned from an amazing week in the boat house. It is exquisite - beautifully and comfortably redone, with everything you need to be comfortable. Although we had planned to try a variety of restaurants, we found that we just wanted to be in the boat house and we had dinner on the deck (cantilevered over the water) most evenings. The neighborhood is friendly and vibrant and you are just a walk away from everything Ptown has to offer. My husband and I have been vacationing at the Cape every summer for over twenty years, and this was our best experience by far...

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank LisaL919
New York City, New York
Reviewed 14 October 2010

I recently spent four days at Labrador Landing in Provincetown. A friend and I stayed in the carriage house. The cottage is cozy, with plenty of room for two people. And the view from the bedroom can't be beat -- absolutely beautiful.

The location is great. Each morning I took a five minute walk into town for my coffee.

Only one problem: the bed was so comfortable I took TWO NAPS EVERY DAY!

Thank you Lyn. We will be back!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank RobSix
boston,ma
Reviewed 13 October 2010

We found Labrador Landing through a friend, who had highly recommended it. Upon arriving, we followed a pretty cobblestone walkway that took us all the way back to the boat house, in which we were staying in for the weekend ( 2 nights). To our surprise the boat house is literally on the water, and has the most gorgeous views of the cape cod bay and the beach, with no obstructions. I think I took maybe 50 pictures of just this gorgeous view. There are numerous decks around the boat house, that have cosy Adirondack chairs in which you could just sit in all day. When it is high tide, the water actually comes up underneath the deck, so its like your floating out in the ocean. The boat house is located in the west end of province town, a short walk to the shops/restaurants/bars, as we walked it all weekend. The boat house unit was much larger than expected, with a kitchen with lots of amenities, and gorgeous views of the bay. Everything in the cottage seemed brand new, very clean, and well organized, and it felt like we were staying in a 5 start hotel in downtown Boston. There is also a DVD player, Ipod hook up, and A/C, which we did not need in October. There were kayaks and brand new life jackets available however we did not use these. The place is also dog friendly, however you would have never noticed a dog was ever there prior. We had a lot of fun walking to and from town, to shop, eat and check out the sites in Provincetown. Overall I would highly recommend this place, if your looking a waterfront experience, that is a few steps away from everything Provincetown has to offer!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple