“lovesome and tucked away....”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Secret Garden Inn

Secret Garden Inn
Ranked #12 of 62 Provincetown B&B and Inns
bhopal
“lovesome and tucked away....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2009

..in a nice and quiet alley this Inn is a nice little gem...due to the fantastic hospitaltity of the unique hosts. We spend a couple of days during the pre-season in one of the petite but affectionately decorated rooms and had the most wonderful time. We could use the parking lot nearby and you can choose a room with a shared bathroom tha was spotless clean, Definitely a come-back-soon-experience!

Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Albany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2009

I found the Secret Garden Inn on Trip Advisor. I phoned the Inn Keepers, Tom and Abbe and found them to be very courteous and helpful so I booked a room for two nights. Upon my arrival they made me feel very much at home. This meant a lot to me as I am a female traveling by myself and this was my first overnight visit to Provincetown.

My room was perfect! I really appreciated the refrigerator in the room. I made use of both porches and enjoyed the serenity of the garden courtyard. The full breakfasts were wonderful and I especially enjoyed my conversations with Tom and Abbe.

It is hard to believe the Inn is behind Commercial Street because it was really quiet and the location (in the center of town) was perfect. I also appreciated the free parking which saved me $20 a night had I parked in a public lot.

I highly recommend the Secret Garden if you are traveling by yourself or a couple planning a romantic getaway. It really was a perfect vacation spot. After breakfast I would pick up prepared food at Far Land and spend the day at the beach, then relax back at the Inn before heading out for dinner (great recommendations from Tom and Abbe) and a stroll along Commercial Street to enjoy the shops and nightlife.

I now consider the Secret Garden to be my home away from home. I can't wait to return next year.

Beth

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank BvBAlbany
West Greenwich, RI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2009

I wanted to treat my mother to a night on the Cape as a 'thank you' for all of her help with my upcoming wedding. I called the Secret Garden based on a referral from a neighboring B&B in town. Tom was very friendly on the phone and helpful with directions. We arrived around 6 pm and were greeted by Abi, who showed us around the place. Our room was spotless and cozy. We immediately felt right at home. The garden courtyard is beautiful and you would never know that you are steps from downtown. We took advantage of the warm evening air and sat out on the porch, chatting with Tom & Abi and some of the other guests until after the sun went down. What a marvelous group of people! The Secret Garden is truly a gem. Unfortunately, we had to skip breakfast in the morning but it looked absolutely delicious. Tom & Abi are fantastic hosts and every great review that you read on this site is 100% true!

• Stayed August 2009
Boston, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2009

We stayed at the Secret Garden for one night this August. This place is super clean. I am the type of traveler that packs a can of Lysol when traveling. I did not feel the need to use it here. If your wondering this Inn is 1/2 a block off the strip (Commercial St.). Just far enough away to give you piece and quiet when the bars are open. The host's are friendly, inviting and engaging. The breakfast is hot, tasty and home made. The linens were soft, unstained and did not smell of bleach like those chain hotels. For the price and location I would highly recommend this Inn.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Framingham, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2009

We had our bachelor weekend at The Secret Garden. They let us rent the whole house. The owners were so friendly it was amazing. I have never stayed some place so clean, friendly and helpful. I can not recommend this place enough to anyone who wants a B&B in Provincetown. Wonderful location, gorgeous garden to sit in and have a drink and talk. I will totally be staying there again!!!!

• Stayed September 2008, travelled with friends
New York City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2009

This is the second time we've stayed at The Secret Garden Inn. It's such a nice place, with wonderful hosts, we really didn't feel the need to look elsewhere. The rooms are comfortable and unique and Abe and Tom took such great care of us. Can't wait until we're able to get back!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2009

Hosts Abe, Tom (and Chloe) run a lovely, affordable and clean Bed and Breakfast style Inn just behind busy Commercial Street. Casual and friendly atmosphere. Breakfast is included. WiFi included. Great value. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled solo