White Porch Inn
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$99
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$143
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$99
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$195
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$133
Travelocity
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$250
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
US$151
Travelocity
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
Land's End Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$229
All reviewsb bother guestscarriage housep towncommercial streetwine hourmy partnerrocking chairshot dishrace pointliving roomblueberry pancakesthe main houseoff seasonquiet streetbed and breakfastcape cod
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

i always look at reviews when I am looking for a nice place to stay so I feel it necessary for me to tell whomever is looking for a restful, friendly, extremely clean, inviting and beautiful B&B to look no further than the White Porch Inn. Not only are the rooms inviting but the White Porch is a wonderful place to have glass of wine with friends....or a morning cup of coffee. Breakfast is great and your hosts are always there to give you a hand, a suggestion for dinner and a quick chat about the history of 7 Johnson St. To top it off too, you can also be lucky to get a parking space!! Trust me in this review - you will truly find it to be one special place for you and your very special person.

Room Tip: As long as we are NOT going to be there go for the Race Point Light...however, they are all wonderful.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Tom S, Owner at White Porch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

As you said, we do try to create the atmosphere of it being …"like staying at a friends …house." We are a social place and the mix the guests along with the staff made it really fun that week. So pleased you enjoyed everything and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My partner and I have stayed here three years in a row, and we are always treated like royalty. The room is immaculate, quiet and comfortable, the location is perfect (walking distance, yet a block off Commercial so it's quiet). The staff is so friendly, professional, helpful and the owners go out of their way to be sure we are well cared for from the moment we book until we sadly have to leave. Delicious food, consistently excellent service and the terrific staff have won my P'town loyalty forever.

Dale and Tom, you are treasures, and so very good at what you do. We'll see you next year!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for sharing your stay with others. We always look forward to your return and have a great time while you are here. Now hurry up and hurry back so we can continue where we left off!
Until then, best regards…

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at the White Porch Inn and had a wonderful time. Our room was very comfortable and well appointed. Tom and his staff were most accommodating and made us feel right at home. Breakfast was delicious and the property is conveniently located off of Comercial Street as well as having great proximity to the beautiful biking trails. I would highly recommend the White Porch Inn and hope to make a return visit.

Tom S, Owner at White Porch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

It was great having you stay with us and we glad you enjoyed everything. Looking forward to having you stay with us during your next visit to P'town.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This was our second stay at The White Porch Inn. It was even more lovely than before. White Porch has thought of every single detail. The location us superb, the cleanliness and decor is impeccable, the breakfast is delicious , and the service is unparalleled.

My personal favorite part of the White Porch inn is the staff. They are what make this inn a wonderful place. The White Porch Inn isn't only a B&B, it's an experience. Dale and Tom have a well oiled machine. They attempt to establish relationships with every guest. I feel so welcomed and valued when I stay there.

The very few people who have written poor reviews should be quickly discredited. They are absolutely false. The only explanation is that they are unhappy people and always have to complain about something. The White Porch Inn will not disappoint you. It will add its unique charm to your trip and create memories to cherish forever. I can't wait to go back next year.

Room Tip: If the "Hatches Harbor" is in your budget do yourself a favor and splurge! The sun deck is incredible!
Tom S, Owner at White Porch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you guys so much for not only staying with us again but also for the wonderful review. We all try to hard to make your P'town stay at the White Porch Inn something special. We really appreciate you sharing experience with others and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stayed at the White Porch Inn in late June and enjoyed a wonderful, short stay and didn't want to leave. Conveniently located just off Commerical St, this beautiful B&B has a posh feel without being stuffy. My small room was well appointed and comfortable with soft bed linens and towels. The owners have managed to think of most everything. The commons areas are filled with beautiful art which can be purchased. If you enjoy fine art you will be in heaven. The owner, Tom and manager, Dale, are so kind, helpful and welcoming. It was almost like I was staying with old friends.

My only minor niggle is that the Wifi was flaky and slow when it was working, at least in my room. Since T-Mobile is my carrier I was a little out of luck which I guess was a blessing in disguise.

I will definitely be staying at the White Porch Inn my next trip to PTown!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Tom S, Owner at White Porch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Hi Chad,
It was a lot of fun getting to know you and we are happy you enjoyed your stay. The Saturday night wine hour was a blast and I enjoyed our chat about the art.

Sorry for the inconvenience with the WiFi. Since your visit, we have upgraded and replaced all of the WiFi equipment so there is now fast and stable WiFi throughout the entire property.

We look forward to seeing you this Fall if not sooner!
Tom, Dale and the White Porch Team