My family (husband and 2 boys) along with friends just returned from a fabulous vacation at the Chateau Provincetown. It is situated high on a hilltop in the West end of Ptown. The immediate beauty of the grounds and surroundings were amazing. The rooms were clean, with new bedding, towels and Zen-like amenities. The breezes were cooling and the sunset views unbeatable. We loved the heated pool with plenty of chairs, tables, towels and pool toys. The staff was so helpful and always had a smile on their faces. There was fresh Iced Tea/Lemonade and watermelon poolside daily. We heard from others who have stayed hear many years that it was under new ownership. You could definitely feel the positive energy. They have so many other amenities that makes this place stand out from the other B & B's closer to town. They provided bikes to use free of charge on a daily basis if you just wanted to run into town which was a quick 10 minute ride. We loved the bike idea because parking in town can be difficult at times and costly. We took the bikes to the local bike trails at Herring Cove beach. This is a must do if you come up. They provided a complimentary continental breakfast daily with a variety of goodies baked locally. My boys loved flying the free kites on the huge front lawn. You could just sit in the adirondack chairs to watch the sunset while the kids played and have fun. This was our first stay at the Chateau but won't be our last!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four acre hilltop property with 57 rooms. Surrounded by extensive landscaping and a secluded courtyard heated swimming pool. Varied views of low-lying homes, distant views of water, ocean and dunes. Half mile from town center. Lobby serving complementary small breakfast consisting of fruit, pastries, juice, coffee and tea. Free high-speed Internet, heated pool, refrigerators, safes and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your The Seaglass Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Provincetown Hotel Provincetown
- Best Western Chateau Hotel
- Best Western Provincetown
- Provincetown Best Western